SkatePerception

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Garrett

empire....

somewhere on here he said the 1st of may or before that if he gets everything done

correct. thanks for paying attention.

yeah it probably won't be that long, i just don't wanna be a deadbeat and put up a time too soon and not have it happen. alot of weight riding on my shoulders to make this work.

yeah it probably won't be that long, i just don't wanna be a deadbeat and put up a time too soon and not have it happen. alot of weight riding on my shoulders to make this work.

yeah. you should def take your time though, just to make sure everything is extra special

hey stop being so easy on him! start jumpin on his ass. you aint got shit empire. get on it, we aint gonna just wait around for this shit, come on, Go Go Go Go!!!!!!!

its commin, but the pics are slow to come my friend needs to set up an appointment in the studio... unless you can handle not as nice pictures.

well then, i might be able to get it to you in a little, im just super slacking, its just like an overview and its taking me like a week to write up. im alazy ass bum, im surprised i havent flunked out of school yet.