SkatePerception

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SteveLaClair

Coming Out Tomorrow

I tried uploading two clips, and neither of them have shown up. Am I missing something? I did these at like 2-3pm EST and it's now 6:30pm. :)

I uploaded three videos during beta testing with no real problems but am now having difficulty uploading a fourth. The upload bar simply doesn't appear.

I'm assuming that this is because of heavy traffic now that everyone's all hyped on the site. One advantage of being in the UK, I'll wait until tomorrow morning and try again while all the US posters are tucked up in bed.

For some reason the videos aren't working well with my Mac's firefox. It works fine in my windows laptop's firefox and in my mac's safari. But in my firefox on mac, the videos randomly freeze and the sound doesn't work. Anybody else having this problem with firefox on a mac?

For some reason the videos aren't working well with my Mac's firefox. It works fine in my windows laptop's firefox and in my mac's safari. But in my firefox on mac, the videos randomly freeze and the sound doesn't work. Anybody else having this problem with firefox on a mac?

we tested it heavy on all browsers on all platforms, especially the mac ones... the only problems is some formatting issues with the IE's, especially the upload form... but video plays fine in all of them.

If i click on one of my favourite links i get this:

"Not Found

The requested URL /myaccount/viewvideo/518/ was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache/1.3.37 Server at videos.skateperception.com Port 80"

its nice, but the post icons need to be changed back into colour. gray is just too hard to see whats hot, whats a poll, etc.

A lot of the things I click on the site don't do anything. Examples.

View my public profile, my photos , Favorited photos

Congrats steve, thanks for letting me be a part of the beta testing. You and Mike did a great job. What A Huge turn around from what it was a month ago. Whens the first Spotlight droppin? (Answer this question in a month or two i know your swwwamped)

Edit: steve is still working out alot of the scripting. It'll prolly be a month or so till it is fully operational.

If i click on one of my favourite links i get this:

"Not Found

The requested URL /myaccount/viewvideo/518/ was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache/1.3.37 Server at videos.skateperception.com Port 80"

ahh, sweet, good find... thanks man.

Done for tax purposes. We have income from the ad revenue to keep this place running so we figured...why not make it legit so we don't have to pay more taxes out of our personal pockets. You get more writeoffs also being LLC'd

Done for tax purposes. We have income from the ad revenue to keep this place running so we figured...why not make it legit so we don't have to pay more taxes out of our personal pockets. You get more writeoffs also being LLC'd

Yeah, I know all about that. My mom setup an LLC for her own business a few years ago and basically explained everything to me. I was just wondering if you guys are finally making money off this wonderful little prospect.

I know you guys said that you weren't going to take donations, but if people donated enough would you possibly put the money to the hosting of quicktime videos so SP can do what other websites have failed to do or did do and then stopped.

It's only a suggestion, so don't go mad at me, but i know a lot of people would be even more stoked if you hosted full quicktime videos, not saying that the flash player sucks because it's the best flash player on the internet that i know of.