SkatePerception
DorsaSkateFL

Self Developing Your Own Blockbuster Videogame

can someone please tell me what the dilution for d-76 and kodak professional fixer should be for like ilford hp5 and pan f.

For Hp5, I diluted D76 1:1 and left the fixer stock. 13 minutes in D76 and 5ish in the fixer.

For Hp5, I diluted D76 1:1 and left the fixer stock. 13 minutes in D76 and 5ish in the fixer.

Thanks. Also, can you tell me exactly how to measure out the powder n' stuff? I cant find a clear answer anywhere, and I dont want to fuck it up.

Thanks. Also, can you tell me exactly how to measure out the powder n' stuff? I cant find a clear answer anywhere, and I dont want to fuck it up.

I managed to delete a page long post I made as a response to this. Sorry. To sum it up, get two of those 1 gallon distilled water jugs at walmart and use those. Follow the directions on the back of the package for developer and fixer. LABEL THE JUGS RIGHT AFTER YOU MIXED THEM. Seriously, that's so important.

And dont just shake the hell out of the jugs to mix the chemicals in. Its not good. Instead, stir and do gentle inversions.

yeah, i already have those gallon jugs for storage. do i have to use distilled water to mix it? or can i just use faucet water. and, i have a gallons worth of developer, so do i just mix that with a gallon of water.(god, i feel like such a noob)

yeah, i already have those gallon jugs for storage. do i have to use distilled water to mix it? or can i just use faucet water. and, i have a gallons worth of developer, so do i just mix that with a gallon of water.(god, i feel like such a noob)

It is pretty weird to find out that someone randomly is using your drawing as his avatar.

Well it is a compliment, but please ask me.

I managed to delete a page long post I made as a response to this. Sorry. To sum it up, get two of those 1 gallon distilled water jugs at walmart and use those. Follow the directions on the back of the package for developer and fixer. LABEL THE JUGS RIGHT AFTER YOU MIXED THEM. Seriously, that's so important.

And dont just shake the hell out of the jugs to mix the chemicals in. Its not good. Instead, stir and do gentle inversions.

i would also like to know if it's not good to use faucet water. and i always shake my bottles of developer, so thank you for that notice.

i would also like to know if it's not good to use faucet water. and i always shake my bottles of developer, so thank you for that notice.

i use faucet water every time. i don't think it really makes a difference. plus you'd look like a snob trying to use bottled water to dev your film.

It is pretty weird to find out that someone randomly is using your drawing as his avatar.

Well it is a compliment, but please ask me.

sorry dude, it is a sick drawing. i didn't think you'd care.

It all depends on where you live whether or not you want to use tap water. Where I live, it's so high in copper that it would cause a noticeable difference.

As for the shaking of the developer, I did it until my Dad asked me what the hell I thought I was doing. He said something about problems due to the bubbles when it's shaken. 50% chance that it's just bullshit, but inversions work just as well.

I hate the reels I'm using right now. I just had to reel this roll 8 fucking times and it's still wrong. I can tell because it has those nasty ridges. I'm pissed.

has anybody ever done or thought about doing e-6 at home?

How long should I leave Ilford Pan F and Hp5 in stock D-76?

QUICK.

Someone let me know when my emulsions aren't soft anymore. Aka, how long should I let this dry. I want to scan tonight, I won't be here for 2 days. And it's the first roll from the hassy.

when i try to develop a roll, it comes out like purplish clear with what look like burns. no pics are visible. i know im leaving it in for the right amount of time. help please!

Do you guys think reeling 35mm or 120 is harder?

I can't get my 120 straight on the clip for anything.

I think 120 is harder, just because of the size, It can be a lil tricky to get both sides of the film in, i found. but not extreamly hard or anything just got to play round with it.

anybody know or know where to find the developing time for fuji neopan acros 100 in xtol? it's not listed on the package and google couldn't really help me out.

I think 120 is harder, just because of the size, It can be a lil tricky to get both sides of the film in, i found. but not extreamly hard or anything just got to play round with it.

I must just really suck at reeling film then. Because I can spend 15 minutes just trying to figure the shit out, before saying fuck it and going with whatever I can come up with. By the end I have creases everywhere and shit like that.

EDIT: Just loaded a roll perfectly. All I needed to do was just chill and think about what I was doing. Haha.

i got a gallons worth of d76, and kodak fixer. i brought 3 liters to the right temperature, mixed in all the powder, then added .8 liters. same for the fixer. however, when i try to develop a roll, it comes out to be a clearish purple color, with beige blobs on it. whats wrong?

i got a gallons worth of d76, and kodak fixer. i brought 3 liters to the right temperature, mixed in all the powder, then added .8 liters. same for the fixer. however, when i try to develop a roll, it comes out to be a clearish purple color, with beige blobs on it. whats wrong?

the purple cast is something on a films that doesn't wash away, except when you first fill your tank with same temperature water as your developer.

Shake the tank with water around a couple of times.

The beige blobs are from two pieces of film sticking together in the reel, those are undevelopped spots. So make sure you're spooling the film good onto the reel.

the purple cast is something on a films that doesn't wash away, except when you first fill your tank with same temperature water as your developer.

Shake the tank with water around a couple of times.

The beige blobs are from two pieces of film sticking together in the reel, those are undevelopped spots. So make sure you're spooling the film good onto the reel.

thank you.

how long should i fix tri-x in kodak professional fixer for?