SkatePerception
Danum

Sony Vx1000 Viewfinder Ribbon Cable Video Tutorial

i ordered it from there... you had to buy it at $55 w/o knowing how much the shipping was gonna be until afterwards....

it came out to $70..... :lol:
how you jump from 55 to 70 for shipping a weightless little ribbon cable is beyond me.
i guess im kinda sore about it...
hopefully at least it'll actually come in. ill edit this post when it does.

Encompass parts no longer stocks the ribbons. They also charge like $15 bucks for shipping without telling you till after you order so they are NOT LEGIT.

I have been searching and searching for a Ribbon and can't find any in stock any more.

eBay has none right now too.

Does anyone know a currently legit place with some in-stock?

Thanks

Encompass parts no longer stocks the ribbons. They also charge like $15 bucks for shipping without telling you till after you order so they are NOT LEGIT.

I have been searching and searching for a Ribbon and can't find any in stock any more.

eBay has none right now too.

Does anyone know a currently legit place with some in-stock?

Thanks

Kerry from VE just let me know a few days ago they they were discontinued. Bummer. Vx1000s are now working their way from being on the endangered species list to soon being extinct in the next few years. Not hyped.

For some reason some, but not all of the screws on my vx will not budge when I try to remove them. I most likely think they are either stripped or have been in their for so long they rusted. Any ideas?

For some reason some, but not all of the screws on my vx will not budge when I try to remove them. I most likely think they are either stripped or have been in their for so long they rusted. Any ideas?

I few of mine were really hard to get out, just use pressure and keep trying.

just replaced my ribbon cable and viewfinder still is not working, i have tried 3 different ribbon cables and 2 diffrent viewfinders and still not working ?

ANYONE HELP ?