SkatePerception
flipsrowleykid

Beginners Guide To The Vx1000

this is great should help plenty of ppl but u shouold aslo do like a beginners guide to the vx1000 v.2 that would explain the do's and donts like watching tapes on the camera like its a vcr and proper care and maintenance

[quote name='jvilleskate1k' post='2222572' date='Mar 4 2008, 11:25 AM']this is great should help plenty of ppl but u shouold aslo do like a beginners guide to the vx1000 v.2 that would explain the do's and donts like watching tapes on the camera like its a vcr and proper care and maintenance[/quote]

Sounds like a good idea, I'll write something up on it in the next couple of days and see how it comes out. Thanks.

thanks, helped me alot, only thing i dont understand is [quote]Then zoom into something pure white (for natural looking colors). And click the button right under the white balance button…it looks like a flower. And keep being zoomed in until it is done white balancing (you will know when it’s done)[/quote]. i didnt know when it finshed dose it just finish or dose it do something to let u know?

[quote name='sebastian' post='2159243' date='Feb 1 2008, 03:59 PM']i figured id bump this sam. it really will help kids out.THIS SHOULD BE PINNED[/quote]

This helped me out quite a bit. I just got my jap vx about a week ago and I was white balancing wrong the whole time so far until i read this haha.

[quote name='r-roy' post='2228268' date='Mar 6 2008, 10:11 PM']thanks, helped me alot, only thing i dont understand is . i didnt know when it finshed dose it just finish or dose it do something to let u know?[/quote]

while it's doing the white balance the flower thing blinks and when it stops blinking it's down calibrating the white balance

[quote name='dertbag' post='2399846' date='Jun 5 2008, 11:58 AM']what is "cp check" its on the handle bar[/quote]

It's basically what it says, when you click it your CP's will come up on screen to check where your CP's are currently set. (CP=Custom Preset)

[quote name='johnnylikes2film' post='2409304' date='Jun 10 2008, 11:58 AM']Damn you put some serious work into that, nice job that'll really help some people out.[/quote]

Why thankyou.

I cant move the sharpness level over... it is stuck under half way... put pressure on it or no pressure?

wow. this helps so much. i have a Japanese vx and the fact that you circled all the buttons in the picture helped alot. printed this out and usually have it in my camera bag. if you could make a v.2 on this explaining anything else about the camera it would be greatly appreciated.

[quote name='peeter' post='2453715' date='Jul 1 2008, 01:17 AM']wow. this helps so much. i have a Japanese vx and the fact that you circled all the buttons in the picture helped alot. printed this out and usually have it in my camera bag. if you could make a v.2 on this explaining anything else about the camera it would be greatly appreciated.[/quote]

Thanks, I'll see what I can do, not sure if there's much more to learn, but I'll look into it.

This is a great guide I like reading stuff like this to get other peoples insight, I see your from new york SamS that's where its at.

[quote name='NYClurker' post='2505421' date='Jul 24 2008, 12:30 AM']This is a great guide I like reading stuff like this to get other peoples insight, I see your from new york SamS that's where its at.[/quote]

Hell yea, you know it.

hey quick question,

How do you get the high quality option for youtube. Do you set it on your vx 1000 or on your editing software. If you set it on the camera please tell me how.

Also is there anyway to improve the quality of your videos or is it just setting things like the exposure, white balence shutter speed etc. perfectly that makes your quality better. Or do you also do this with your editing system.

Your instructions were very helpful,Thank you !

[quote name='crimsonskater92' post='2875610' date='Jan 7 2009, 06:45 PM']hey quick question,

How do you get the high quality option for youtube. Do you set it on your vx 1000 or on your editing software. If you set it on the camera please tell me how.

Also is there anyway to improve the quality of your videos or is it just setting things like the exposure, white balence shutter speed etc. perfectly that makes your quality better. Or do you also do this with your editing system.

Your instructions were very helpful,Thank you ![/quote]

i wanna know this too. Also where is guide number TWO? When you kept saying this is the beginners guide ok but where is guide after this?

The guide is for beginners, not the beginning guide of a series. No one said there'd be another