SkatePerception
Ryan

This Is How It's Going Down

So the What Camera Should I Get? Thread is a nice thought. It works for the most part, but peoples questions get lost, and it's hard to search through. This new subforum is to fix all that. Confused about what new gadget to buy? Post it in here.

But please, only post things that are directly related to what you should buy. Something like the differences between two cameras, or how the GL2 handles low light situations, should go in the filming section. Although they may change your mind as to what you're going to buy, they really suit the filming section much better.

So post away guys. And if you don't.....yeah. You don't wanna know. :ph34r:

Good idea, it's especially good because of the number of people who are going to come in asking what camera they should get for christmas.

Give Steve the credit for this one. I just make sure it all goes as planned.

i was going to make a what fisheye should i get thread in fisheyes and give a rundown, links and what fisheye for your camera type thing and i had it all typed out and then i saw this subforum so i figured it was kind of pointless.

[quote name='zooyork301' post='2039088' date='Nov 22 2007, 12:52 PM']i was going to make a what fisheye should i get thread in fisheyes and give a rundown, links and what fisheye for your camera type thing and i had it all typed out and then i saw this subforum so i figured it was kind of pointless.[/quote]

Eh, post it in here anyways. It could be useful!

[quote name='FilmingBarney' post='2939771' date='Feb 8 2009, 04:38 PM']what camera should i get for my first sony vx1k or vx2100[/quote]

well it depends on what time you usually film
most likely youll be filming in the day so id say go with the vx1k because the colors are amazing but if you film at night more than day id say go with the 2100 becuase its better in lowlight
but keep in mind that vx1k's dont have an lcd screen and you might have to replace things on them that get worn down like the heads or ribbon cable