SkatePerception
Sign in to follow this  
jordanlewis

Grand Theft Auto 4

does anyone else ALWAYS get tempted to shot the guy in the gun shop right between the eyes? ...then regret it when his bros come in and gun you down every time :blink:

lol hope you think more of it than I do then...
The absolute turd handling of the cars really ruins it for me, seen as you spend a lot of time in them.

haha shit one.
Handling is fine? So your telling me you dont have to keep slowing down to nearly a complete stop just to get round a 90 degree corner? I mean I know its more realistic but I dont like it when games put realism before fun..

haha i always try that but just skid way past the junction I was trying to turn in to...
maybe I'm just too used to playing arcade racers like Burnout

all day, I found a Comet and SuperGT today and save them at the safe house. the buffalo is so good though. you dont have to pay toll fees so go on through without being chased, you can flip on the siren and make niggas move out ya fuckin way. and no achievements are blocked.

the one thing i cant resist doing is [spoiler]stabbing that chick you take hostage. i always fuck with her and shoot her feet and shit but i always accidentally kill her haa,[/spoiler]

[quote name='PatrickD' post='2351662' date='May 11 2008, 09:57 PM']the one thing i cant resist doing is [spoiler]stabbing that chick you take hostage. i always fuck with her and shoot her feet and shit but i always accidentally kill her haa,[/spoiler][/quote]

[spoiler]She deserves whatever she gets...[/spoiler] :blink:

[quote name='Shite' post='2351122' date='May 12 2008, 12:31 AM']haha shit one.
Handling is fine? So your telling me you dont have to keep slowing down to nearly a complete stop just to get round a 90 degree corner? I mean I know its more realistic but I dont like it when games put realism before fun..[/quote]
its fine dude, you just need to figure out how to drift to get those 90degree corner turns without stopping or hitting anything.

[quote name='Shite' post='2351134' date='May 11 2008, 07:35 PM']haha i always try that but just skid way past the junction I was trying to turn in to...
maybe I'm just too used to playing arcade racers like Burnout[/quote]
yeah dude you just need to get used to it. i know someone that uses a technique of holding down the brake and tapping the handbrake. i dunno what i actually press but it's fine once you get used to it.

anyone else find themselves not playing this game as much as they thought they would be?? the games fun as fuck and really amazing game i just don't play it as much as i thought i would be =/

[quote name='RooR' post='2356653' date='May 14 2008, 11:40 AM']anyone else find themselves not playing this game as much as they thought they would be?? the games fun as fuck and really amazing game i just don't play it as much as i thought i would be =/[/quote]
me. but maybe its just the weather here lately. its been really nice and i havent made much time to play the game.

thats weird, i feel the same way. its so sick and the possibilities are endless but i find myself playing ea skate (which i've had since the day it came out) moreso than GTA. its the storyline, i swear.

me too. i used to play it like constantly.but ive only played it like 3 times in the past 2 weeks. been workin on golden guns in cod for the most part.

ever since i beat it ive been playing it less....

[quote name='MikeHaar' post='2350649' date='May 11 2008, 09:48 PM']whats with that steve guy and stealing him cars, arent you suppose to get texts from him? i beat the game and i only got that first one where he said brucie gave him my number. later i got the car but it never told me to bring it anywhere so i forgot about it.[/quote]
anyone?

[quote name='RooR' post='2356653' date='May 14 2008, 12:40 PM']anyone else find themselves not playing this game as much as they thought they would be?? the games fun as fuck and really amazing game i just don't play it as much as i thought i would be =/[/quote]

me. Its cause i have had a lot of important school work lately, work, baseball, weathers been nice. oh and school. I play whenever I can. My next mission is three leaf clover, I cant wait. Dont know what happens, but multiple people have said good things about it. I havent played since sunday though. fuck school.

I promised myself that this game would keep me off cod4 for awhile but i find myself once again back on cod4. i don't even mess with the story line when i play GTA4. its either i just do random shit likee spawn a heli and just go to the highest peak and jump out or just straight up destroy people in the streets. storyline started to piss me off

or ill play the online.

I failed that one mission were you park the truck to block the tunnel three times because I try to blind fire with the RPG and just hit the hood and die and it sucks and this is a run on sentence

j lew knows whats up

i was wasted at a friends house the other day just spawning heli's and flying them to different buildings and then spawning nrg900's and doing flips off the buildings

i actually triple backflipped off the roof of the only tall building on the first island and landed and rolled away
i was so psyched i spilt my beer