SkatePerception

Don't forget to check out the SkatePerception store this holiday season.

We have more death lenses than ever before now. Just added a shitton of skate videos and box sets. New camera accessories, movies, mp3s, and much, much more.

If you have a special request for the store list it in this thread and I'll be sure to get it up.

http://astore.amazon.com/megahustle-20

• Like 4

That's the only one listed on Amazon. Lowest price also. I thought it was a bit much too. May not be the perfect place to buy one of those, but death lens sales have been really good through there since we released that place.

Do you know how much mAh this battery is?

http://astore.amazon.com/megahustle-20/det...8144102-7639032.

And also, what happend to the SP Shirts, i wanna buy one.

The product description doesn't list the mAh. So I wouldn't be able to tell you. If you read the customer review at the bottom though you will see that you shouldn't have any issues.

As far as the SP shirts go, Charley was doing them and it was just too much of a workload for him I think. In the future we're planning on releasing some apparel, but that won't be until sometime next year more than likely.

I'll be adding more and more shit to the store as I see fit. There's a whole skate video section now that took me about 2 hours to create and get all the DVDs listed. You can purchase Fully Flared through the store aswell, which I was kind of stoked on.

Keep browsing around as I'll be adding more products throughout the coming weeks. I'm constantly looking for deals on Amazon and when I come across them I try to list them asap. Maybe I'll put up a "Hot Deals" section on the SP store for things I find that are cheaper than most other places and list them all in one section. There's a bunch of products I need to weed through on there and get rid of, but for the most part everything you could want gear wise is listed. If it's not let me know and I'll see if I can get your requests up.

Just remember when you buy through SP you help keep this place afloat aswell. So we appreciate all the orders we get through that place. Keep em coming in! w00t.

i love the idea of the AE keyboard anyone have one on this site im thinking of purchasing one

i love the idea of the AE keyboard anyone have one on this site im thinking of purchasing one

Find me some links to some on Amazon and I'll put them up. I need to beef up the Post Production section of the store anyways. I guess I can also put speakers and such up also. That would technically qualify as post production.

So is the SP Amazon store just links to items already on Amazon? Is it the same price buying from your store as buying straight from amazon.com? I assume you guys get some percentage of the profit of anything sold through there then seen as you said it helps keep this place going if we buy from there... I dont get what Amazon get out of it though :S

So is the SP Amazon store just links to items already on Amazon? Is it the same price buying from your store as buying straight from amazon.com? I assume you guys get some percentage of the profit of anything sold through there then seen as you said it helps keep this place going if we buy from there... I dont get what Amazon get out of it though :S

Yeah...we get a tiny, tiny percentage of sales. I guess Amazon does it because we send them customers they probably wouldn't have gotten if we didn't have the store. So it brings new customers to their operation. The amazon store alone doesn't even come close to footing the server bill, but every little bit helps and it's nice to have a store where alot of the bullshit is weeded out for ya. :o

yeah i agree - just one stupid question though, when you buy stuff from a website that deals in a foreign currency (like the SP store in my case as you use dollars and we use pounds) does it automatically get converted to my own currency when I buy from it? I assume it must do, based on whatever the exchange rate is that day, but I've never bought anything online from a site that wasnt in my own currency so just thought I would check... I notice so much shit is cheaper on american websites when converted to pounds, obviously theres shipping costs but usually its still way cheaper. Baby Death lenses for example, cheapest I have found in the UK is about £300 but I noticed some on the SP store for about $300 which is like £160...

The product description doesn't list the mAh. So I wouldn't be able to tell you. If you read the customer review at the bottom though you will see that you shouldn't have any issues.

Believe it or not, people, there IS a Search button! Use it. I have seen way too many threads where people had to conduct searches for other people - instead of making a topic, taking up bandwidth, and wasting someone else's time, it would be great if you could save us all the energy and just use the Search button yourself. All noobs, and everyone else for that matter, need to read the Posting Guidelines written by Grandman - although it may be a bit overboard, after this post and the Posting Guidelines, I will start taking points off here and there for people not using the Search button. Sorry to be so dick'ish, but it has to be done.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.