SkatePerception
doyle

Skateperception's Favorite Filmers Feedback

Discuss anything general. Anything specifically about each featured filmer, talk about in their thread,

very concerned to where this section will end up. we MIGHT have enough people to keep this running for a month...

EDIT: fuck, i thought i would never see the day where my post count hits 2G

if its in chronological order do you guys have an estimate as to how long itl take to get to, say, 07 members?

im psyched on this but do you really see this holding interest every day for a decent amount of time? i suppose it will as itl be about members that people are more interested in mostly

You guys should feature happyasianfilmer. Btw, his new video is premering next friday, you guys should buy it!

[quote name='wayoutfilms' post='2106655' date='Jan 3 2008, 04:59 AM']if its in chronological order do you guys have an estimate as to how long itl take to get to, say, 07 members?

im psyched on this but do you really see this holding interest every day for a decent amount of time? i suppose it will as itl be about members that people are more interested in mostly[/quote]
If peple don't like it and it doesnt hold interest that sucks, but this will stay for a while so it's like a new Oldies but Goodies. That is, after all, what it's replacing.

Haha it's cool, but like evan said/implied, we basically got every good filmer on this list.

[quote name='zooyork301' post='2103364' date='Jan 1 2008, 04:44 PM']i dont get why steves video is a remix of britney spears with pj ladd...[/quote]
It was for a contest, aloooonngggg time ago.

[quote name='B4yk0' post='2114193' date='Jan 7 2008, 03:49 PM']It was for a contest, aloooonngggg time ago.[/quote]

a gay contest, hence the name of the file when he originally hosted it.

[quote name='cjohnson' post='2114366' date='Jan 7 2008, 04:38 PM']man max, i havent seen you post on here in a while[/quote]

are you talking about me?