SkatePerception
doyle

Skateperception's Favorite Filmers Feedback

although ephan can make ducks look steezy as hell, seb abes just has that sorta edge ya know?

[quote name='Earlpa' post='2143599' date='Jan 23 2008, 09:15 PM']Get Phil Schwartz up this bizznatch.[/quote]
i second that! :unsure:

[quote name='doyle' post='2111485' date='Jan 5 2008, 10:44 PM']Already there..[/quote]

i really like this thread. checking every few days and having a few good montages to watch is so nice. much love to the men behind this thing. you guys are seriously putting in work on this.

it's not bad now, except finding personal websites (sometimes) and featured videos when they havent uploaded anything (putting those people off for a while), but in the beginning it was so bad, but it was right when i became mod so i didnt mind doing work.

[quote name='chavo' post='2196930' date='Feb 20 2008, 02:03 PM']bill bottriel needs to be added for sure. hes really good[/quote]
i was seriously just going to post that
he DEFFINATELY needs a spot on here.
hes amazing

and local :blink:

what about a little tiny image to put in people's sigs when they get the on SPs Favorite Filmer list?

kinda like the assignment winners thing, like [img]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y65/lapk/SPgold.png[/img] but kinda different?