SkatePerception
doyle

Skateperception's Favorite Filmers Feedback

[quote name='kevinHORN' post='2788204' date='Nov 28 2008, 09:11 AM']cant tell if you're making fun of me or not haha[/quote]
Dude, I dont know you, but the image that is building up from different things you say isnt the best...
Maybe I'm wrong, but sometimes you sound like the Ryan Sheckler of filming.

[quote name='hvx_lover' post='2788219' date='Nov 28 2008, 02:26 AM']Dude, I dont know you, but the image that is building up from different things you say isnt the best...
Maybe I'm wrong, but sometimes you sound like the Ryan Sheckler of filming.[/quote]
haha whatever, half the things i say aren't even serious, like the thing you quoted of me. i dont care if you dont like me or something but dont base it off of stupid things i say.

[quote name='kevinHORN' post='2788228' date='Nov 28 2008, 09:34 AM']haha whatever, half the things i say aren't even serious, like the thing you quoted of me. i dont care if you dont like me or something but dont base it off of stupid things i say.[/quote]
As I said, I dont know you. This is just the way I see things.

[quote name='hvx_lover' post='2788219' date='Nov 28 2008, 12:26 AM']Maybe I'm wrong, but sometimes you sound like the Ryan Sheckler of filming.[/quote]

GAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

sig'd

[quote name='itsryan' post='2799992' date='Dec 3 2008, 02:02 AM']GAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

sig'd[/quote]
<_<

i sort of agree. although i love minne and all the skating out of there....the things you say on here do make you sound like "the sheckler of filming". like how once you used that song in the promo you thought you commanded that shit over that dudes euro video.

[quote name='nightjohn4' post='2801354' date='Dec 3 2008, 06:22 PM']I never take you seriously and Im fine witchu.
but someone needs to make a new one of these.[/quote]
yeah, my original point before i was called the sheckler of filming is that no one is updating this. T-Ro said it's because no one has been putting out good stuff and i said that's false. I think Eric Ryan should be added. Also, Chad Matthews if he's not already on there, I can't remember.

[quote name='kevinHORN' post='2801549' date='Dec 3 2008, 08:12 PM']I think Eric Ryan should be added.[/quote]
agreed
my favorite filmer on here

[quote name='kevinHORN' post='2801339' date='Dec 4 2008, 01:18 AM']you guys are either taking me too seriously or are misinterpreting everything i do/say[/quote]
Probably both, I gonna try to change that....

I've been meaning to check this thread again ha. If I had the ability to add people in this section, I probably would. The idea started out good, but now, you sort of know who to look out for if you want to watch a good montage, so this section doesn't help as much.

[quote name='ThomasRolinger' post='2808485' date='Dec 7 2008, 11:40 AM']I've been meaning to check this thread again ha. If I had the ability to add people in this section, I probably would. The idea started out good, but now, you sort of know who to look out for if you want to watch a good montage, so this section doesn't help as much.[/quote]
yeah i agree, it seems like it would be kind of a hassle to keep it maintained and stuff. also, the videos featured for each person weren't necessarily their best work.

Someone's best work is a pretty subjective judgment. I don't think any of the selected videos were anyone's worst work at least.

This section would be much better suited as a mini-spotlight for each of the featured filmers. Mini-interview, a description of their set-up, etc... That would make it more interesting and actually insightful, instead of just saying who the best filmers are.

[quote name='JasonJenkins' post='2809829' date='Dec 7 2008, 09:01 PM']Someone's best work is a pretty subjective judgment. I don't think any of the selected videos were anyone's worst work at least.

This section would be much better suited as a mini-spotlight for each of the featured filmers. Mini-interview, a description of their set-up, etc... That would make it more interesting and actually insightful, instead of just saying who the best filmers are.[/quote]
i said isn't necessarily their best, and yeah mini interviews and stuff would be cool

I really like to read through multiple interviews when everyone gets the same or almost the same questions. This makes it fun to compare the different personalities and how they see whats going on.

I would be down to help you in any way I can. Like we could figure out question and I could send them to the 10-15 favorite filmers with the most replies to cover the main part first and get it around to anyone else after this.

Just let me know.

I'm with Jenkins on starting from scratch; come up with a new format and what not. Anyone can hit me up in AIM for ideas or suggestions, like interview questions or anything else. Like hvx_lover, I am down to help in any way. I am finished with the semester after Tuesday, so I'll have a lot of free time.