SkatePerception

[quote name='jersey44habitat' post='2312403' date='Apr 19 2008, 11:01 PM']i was in ny today and me and a friend skated to this spot. We roll up my friend was like hey its ty evans as a joke cause he seen a dude holding a camera that looked like hvx....i get closer look at him and im like that is ty evans...he was filming some random and was with pappalardo and some other heads....i think popps was wearing converse's. Ty was filming with HVX and that Extreme fisheye. Me and my friend were filming at the spot to....and they were cheering for him when he was trying line.... when ty left he said see you guys later....he seemed like a cool chill dude.[/quote]

Yeah they're shooting is part for the chocolate video

yeah i was kinda bummed on the grammar, but well done steve. i was really expecting a quick, blase interview, but its completely the opposite.

oh btw tunbombz stop lurkinz teh same thredsz as moiz k thnks bi.

Yeah that's the common complaint... it came from a phone conversation that I had to transcribe and he'd sometimes start a thought and jump elsewhere, I didn't feel the right to paraphrase it so I just wrote it out word for word.

Oh fuck... In that case fucking kudos to you man. Thats some mission writing that whole interview out word for word with him jumping about all over the place.

[quote name='SteveLaClair' post='2313147' date='Apr 20 2008, 01:53 PM']Yeah they're shooting is part for the chocolate video[/quote]

yea i figured thats why ty was with pappalardo. Ty wasnt filming him when i was there at the spot with him though, he was filming some other random dude.

[quote name='jersey44habitat' post='2312403' date='Apr 20 2008, 03:01 AM']i was in ny today and me and a friend skated to this spot. We roll up my friend was like hey its ty evans as a joke cause he seen a dude holding a camera that looked like hvx....i get closer look at him and im like that is ty evans...he was filming some random and was with pappalardo and some other heads....i think popps was wearing converse's. Ty was filming with HVX and that Extreme fisheye. Me and my friend were filming at the spot to....and they were cheering for him when he was trying line.... when ty left he said see you guys later....he seemed like a cool chill dude.[/quote]

do you know how to type?

[quote name='datsnare' post='2336222' date='May 4 2008, 12:05 AM']do you know how to type?[/quote]

You're only aloud to be a jerkass if the post is bad. The grammar was a little bad, but not terrible. Overall, I liked his post. Yours was pointless, fool. I mean, you should probably capital the the D in do, because it's at the beginning if a sentence, but i'm not saying shit.

[quote name='wayoutfilms' post='2683455' date='Oct 10 2008, 10:17 AM']5 months late dude[/quote]

Wanna fight about it?

Chris Ray introduced me to TY Evans. He's hella chill, bought me a Arizona from 7-Eleven when I was broke.
I'm good friends with Chris and we were filming some of Fully Flared in SF which never was in the video, maybe it gonna be some extras or w/e but yeah it was cool that I filmed 4 clips for him and he asked me and Chris and one of Ty's other friend to try and get extra angles as in behind the scenes stuff in 60p and luckly I got to use Chris's HVX before I actually got one mysef. He likes to joke around and he has soooo much equiptment I wish I had.

ah I know! my take on the no more SD thing is this....

not as affective, / intense of a video.. or at least possibley not.
the reason is this, when your watching a video, like fully flared, and you see a hammer go down in SD, your hyped, then you see the B angle in HD, and your like wow, that was really sick!

full HD, is going to be sick, but the affect will not be as intense....

anyone agree?

[quote name='rickmn' post='2744878' date='Nov 7 2008, 07:58 PM']ah I know! my take on the no more SD thing is this....

not as affective, / intense of a video.. or at least possibley not.
the reason is this, when your watching a video, like fully flared, and you see a hammer go down in SD, your hyped, then you see the B angle in HD, and your like wow, that was really sick!

full HD, is going to be sick, but the affect will not be as intense....

anyone agree?[/quote]

Oh yeah, that's definitely true. Although, the quality will just blow you away the entire video. I'm excited to see how nuts this thing is gonna be. You know he's got tricks up his sleeves. As always.

Ty's truely got the right aspect of filming. A filmer can't always follow what looks best to another person, he's got to follow what looks best to him.

this spotlight is the best so far i love how ty gets killer shots like guy marianogap to back lip and skates away from the gap backwards its at 3 :32 check it

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ODSTWu8SSo"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ODSTWu8SSo[/url]

[quote name='goofman' post='2095311' date='Dec 27 2007, 10:16 PM']not sure if someone posted this already but transworld as well, fucking sweet

[url="http://www.skateboarding.com/skate/news/article/0,23271,1698660,00.html"]http://www.skateboarding.com/skate/news/ar...1698660,00.html[/url][/quote]
doesn't work just thought i tell u if u want to repost it

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.