SkatePerception

its so weird over the weekend i went to a skate spot in raleigh, and He was there with kellan james and bobby worest it was fuckin nuts

[quote name='kevinlove.!' post='3056256' date='Apr 13 2009, 10:24 AM']its so weird over the weekend i went to a skate spot in raleigh, and He was there with kellan james and bobby worest it was fuckin nuts[/quote]

get the fuck out. damn did you talk to him? hes suchhhhh a celeb

[quote name='calebvince' post='3057233' date='Apr 13 2009, 09:48 PM']get the fuck out. damn did you talk to him? hes suchhhhh a celeb[/quote]

naw dude i swear he had like 2 ty 2 bags full of shit, a hvx with that like big ass 2k death lens on it, it was nuts, kellan james was tryin switch 270 noseblunt on the rail, bobby worrest was sitting there talkin to some other dudes and naw all i said was whats up, nothing serious i think he might have filmed our tricks too cause i saw him a few times out the glance of my eye filming my friend and I, it was gnarly, like reeealy sick

[quote name='bgskater6' post='3094777' date='May 12 2009, 01:44 AM']does ty use a vx2000?
anybody know?[/quote]

ive seen him use a 2000 but now hes just switching to hvx extream from wht i hear

[quote name='mikeweb42' post='3108141' date='May 20 2009, 05:36 PM']ive seen him use a 2000 but now hes just switching to hvx extream from wht i hear[/quote]

aight thanks

but does he use a vx1000 more or a vx2000?

[quote name='Sparker' post='3114747' date='May 25 2009, 12:26 PM']i just did this workshop thing with him, he's sooo sick, but he was telling us he uses the hvx extreme set up[/quote]

Did he say anything about the setup? I wanna hear about this workshop. Anybody film it?

[quote name='ben_ericson' post='3121920' date='May 29 2009, 05:54 AM']Did he say anything about the setup? I wanna hear about this workshop. Anybody film it?[/quote]

kevinhorn and ty was using a vx2k

I wonder if he sold it all

pretty sure I saw a bunch of his older equipment(vx,mk1,ect) on ebay a year or two ago, but Im sure he kept at least one vk1 setup

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.