SkatePerception

It appears that the server is experiencing a traffic spike at the moment and is running sluggish. We're working to get the issue resolved. Please don't freak out. We had no idea Ty's interview would get so much coverage. Just bear with us.

man looking at the CPU times this thing looks like it's about to fucking explode. I'm sure the L2 techs working on the floor are getting mad at the sound of SP fan's interrupting them from watching Will & Grace.

ahhh, now all you bandwidth-stealing americans are tucked up in bed everything runs a lot faster :o

[quote name='Shite' post='2095700' date='Dec 28 2007, 04:20 AM']ahhh, now all you bandwidth-stealing americans are tucked up in bed everything runs a lot faster :o[/quote]

haha, i'm sure it peaked out yesterday and today it'll be okay... there's really not any other major skate site to link it from, plus they were all within the same two days.

I'm sure the L2 techs working on the floor are getting mad at the sound of SP fan's interrupting them from watching Will & Grace.

ya dun goofed bumping this.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.