SkatePerception
Sign in to follow this  
skategriggs

Loaded Longboarding 35mm Adapter

hey i dono if anyone here has herd of a 35mm adapter but its an apapter i made for my dvx which converts film lenses for digital. sick shit, love the DOF and film effect. cheek it.

[url="http://youtube.com/watch?v=UPJjBErIp48"]http://youtube.com/watch?v=UPJjBErIp48[/url]

that was really good.
I really liked the colors and the camera movement, corresponding nicely with the subject.

colours and angles were so well done i wanna make a 35 mm adapter so bad now

i actually liked that so much. the 35mm did something that just made me like it alot. maybe cause the 35mm makes the shots look kinds super 8 filmish like it's old and a longboard is kinda old.

i just thought i fit together really well.

[quote name='vic-film' post='2113645' date='Jan 7 2008, 01:00 AM']longboarding is not skateboarding. longboarding is possibly the gayest thing ever.[/quote]
[quote name='Eat.Sleep.Film' post='2113825' date='Jan 7 2008, 06:19 AM']it looks way over cc'd in some shots and longboarding is super gay. this belongs in random footy[/quote]

So that's why there is snowboarding in this section too huh?? longboarding is pretty much skateboarding, just because were not doing flip tricks or grinds doesn't mean its not skateboarding, skateboarding used to be only carving and dancing and slides, it just evolved to tricks. so get your shit right, its still skateboarding just a different form, so it still applies. just not liking longboarding isnt enough of a reason to have this off of this section.

[quote name='skategriggs' post='2114497' date='Jan 7 2008, 10:43 PM']skateboarding used to be only carving and [b]dancing[/b] and slides, it just evolved to tricks.[/quote]

i lold.

[quote name='Eat.Sleep.Film' post='2115085' date='Jan 7 2008, 10:14 PM']i lold.[/quote]

i'd like to see you try,

if you didnt live in new haven, you'd get shown up on everything you say, and you'd also get you ass beat.

[quote name='C.T.S Photo' post='2116448' date='Jan 8 2008, 07:34 PM']yah harry stop being a fucking dbag asshole[/quote]

+1

until you can do all the shit in this vid, and make and use a 35mm adapter stfu

i dig the edit. did you use a stabilizer for the running shots?
and most ppl here probably hate longboarding because a lot of bros ride them, mostly for transportation though. i have a longboard myself and i love it

[quote name='Beebs' post='2116459' date='Jan 8 2008, 07:39 PM']i dig the edit. did you use a stabilizer for the running shots?
and most ppl here probably hate longboarding because a lot of bros ride them, mostly for transportation though. i have a longboard myself and i love it[/quote]

nah i dont use a stabalizer, tripods and stabalizers cost to much. plus with my adapter i have to turn the image stabalizing off so its even harder, glad you think it looks good

and ya i totally know what you mean about the many kids who use longboards around the city and shit and are big fags, riding like sector 9's.

holy hell i wanna carve like that. it looks like at the end of one of the shots you crashed? either way i liked it a lot.

[quote name='neener' post='2117240' date='Jan 9 2008, 04:43 AM']holy hell i wanna carve like that. it looks like at the end of one of the shots you crashed? either way i liked it a lot.[/quote]

ya i did, but always mange to save the camera

[quote name='neener' post='2117240' date='Jan 9 2008, 04:43 AM']holy hell i wanna carve like that. it looks like at the end of one of the shots you crashed? either way i liked it a lot.[/quote]

ya i did, but always mange to save the camera

These are the longboards, [url="http://loadedboards.com"]Loadedboards.com[/url], ive never carved better then on these boards. love em

Holy God. Amazing. Simply superb job. How the hell did you do that one shot through the trees chasing that dude?? Was that a wire?

p.s. Don't be so naive as to call longboarding gay. It's like racism in skateboarding. I hate it. It's just different, not "gay"

[quote name='chomponthismofo' post='2119297' date='Jan 10 2008, 02:36 PM']Holy God. Amazing. Simply superb job. How the hell did you do that one shot through the trees chasing that dude?? Was that a wire?

p.s. Don't be so naive as to call longboarding . It's like in skateboarding. I it. It's just different, not % "[/quote]
Did you use a zip line? That was really really sick man, I enjoyed it a lot, good work.

it was sick shooting, but the vig from the adapter is kinda ugly and it doesn't seem too sharp, like edge to edge, though it was uploaded to youtube. I enjoyed the vibe though.

[quote name='chomponthismofo' post='2119297' date='Jan 10 2008, 02:36 PM']p.s. Don't be so naive as to call longboarding gay. It's like racism in skateboarding. I hate it. It's just different, not "gay"[/quote]

TRUE THAT^^^

and ya i did use zipline. its on a vinal covered wire, which is green so its easy to edit out. and it just rides on a platform with some pulleys.

[quote name='ThomasRolinger' post='2119422' date='Jan 10 2008, 04:05 PM']it was sick shooting, but the vig from the adapter is kinda ugly and it doesn't seem too sharp, like edge to edge, though it was uploaded to youtube. I enjoyed the vibe though.[/quote]

Ya the vig was basically because i didnt zoom into the adapter enough, except for the semi fish, i dont think i could avoid the vig on that. and the sharpness would be from youtube, or the grain on the adapter. thanks for the comment!

no hating, as long as people are having fun im down.

really nice filming and the editing was really nice, it had a good feeling

i hate the kids that push mongo in their birkenstocks around campus on their longboards but this was something entirely different. I thought it was really enjoyable.

On 1/8/2008 at 4:13 AM, skategriggs said:

longboarding is not skateboarding. longboarding is possibly the gayest thing ever.

it looks way over cc'd in some shots and longboarding is super gay. this belongs in random footy

So that's why there is snowboarding in this section too huh?? longboarding is pretty much skateboarding, just because were not doing flip tricks or grinds doesn't mean its not skateboarding, skateboarding used to be only carving and dancing and slides, it just evolved to tricks. so get your shit right, its still skateboarding just a different form, so it still applies. just not liking longboarding isnt enough of a reason to have this off of this section.

http://www.longboardsale.org/longboard-v-s-skateboard/