SkatePerception
SteveLaClair

2007 Skateperception Montage

[quote name='skateman' post='2144024' date='Jan 24 2008, 01:40 AM']bobby maher nollie heel is at my school i go to. hell yeea son.[/quote]
 hell ya! UFS NIGGA

aaaaand even though evan forgot to put it in, Johnny Marszal also did some of the filming. just throwen that out there

another epic montage by sp, good job guys. oh yeah, and i was also stoked to see a local spot in there, sweet!

i was wonderin, can i download any of the sp montages in mov format, cause i'd really like to have them and so i can see the 2007 one in better quality. thanks.

[quote name='SteveLaClair' post='2144198' date='Jan 24 2008, 07:17 AM']I say that we should do these every 6 months now.....

SP 2007.5 montage?[/quote]
i can dig

I think everyone'd be down. It seems like a bit of a hassle though to do every 6 months, but I dunno. It might also lose some of the "epicness", unless we just make it more like a "video magazine".

[quote name='dishwater63' post='2144181' date='Jan 24 2008, 07:56 AM']i was wonderin, can i download any of the sp montages in mov format, cause i'd really like to have them and so i can see the 2007 one in better quality. thanks.[/quote]

[quote name='doyle' post='2144285' date='Jan 24 2008, 08:35 AM']I think everyone'd be down. It seems like a bit of a hassle though to do every 6 months, but I dunno. It might also lose some of the "epicness", unless we just make it more like a "video magazine".[/quote]

I know what you're saying... but, this place is so huge now, and if there was more footage submitted for this one than could be used... I think it could work

as i was about to click on the video i was like "i hope they put something about derek in there somehow." im seriously soooooooooo hyped on this. whats the song?

Fuck yes so happy one of my clips was in there. The sharp vig on Doyle's and my clips looked fantastic as well as the amazing motion graphics. Loved the song too btw.

[quote name='notoriousM.F.I' post='2144583' date='Jan 24 2008, 04:16 PM']yeah that was so sick.. what was the song?[/quote]
It was something by Of Montreal, can't think of the song name at the moment though :unsure:

funny thing is i did the intro in 2 days before i finished it, i was butching and just really busy with everything going on and evan started getting super gnarly on the aims so i just throw it all together and it came into place, there were even things i forgot and evan told me 5 hours before i compressed it, like dereks memorial and shit. but thanks to every that enjoys it, and to the haters, we really don't give a fuck.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.