SkatePerception
SteveLaClair

2007 Skateperception Montage

[quote name='untitleduser' post='2144797' date='Jan 24 2008, 04:28 PM']sorry...but,

[size=7]'05>[/size]

this was a disappointment.[/quote]
you're a disappointment :unsure:

[quote name='doyle' post='2144285' date='Jan 24 2008, 10:35 AM']I think everyone'd be down. It seems like a bit of a hassle though to do every 6 months, but I dunno. It might also lose some of the "epicness", unless we just make it more like a "video magazine".[/quote]

A video magazine with who knows how many filmers contributing from all around the world would be insane. I'd subscribe for a DVD of that to be mailed to me even.

Yeah, I think that'd be sick, like a bi-annual video magazine or, like a documentary sort of, with like filmer spotlights, city spotlights, skater spotlights, photog spotlights, montages, shit like that. I think that'd be super sick.

song is A Sentence of Sorts in Kongsvinger - by Of Montreal off their album - Hissing Fauna, Are You the Destroyer?

[quote name='SteveLaClair' post='2144198' date='Jan 24 2008, 08:17 AM']I say that we should do these every 6 months now.....

SP 2007.5 montage?[/quote]

for sure

[quote name='Jake Quain' post='2145838' date='Jan 25 2008, 01:24 AM']fuckit... make an sp full length video.[/quote]

we're brainstorming... that's all I can say :unsure:

I think both a 2007.5 montage and a full length video are both great ideas, as long as someone is willing to tackle the projects as far as editing goes...it's alot of work as I'm sure you all know.

Stoked on this. So much vx1 mk1, loved that. Intro was good, memorial was a good idea and added a nice touch. Only thing that bothered me was the constant popping up titles were somewhat distracting, made it feel like a 411vm. Skating was top notch along with the filming.

[quote name='SteveLaClair' post='2145845' date='Jan 25 2008, 12:27 AM']we're brainstorming... that's all I can say :unsure:[/quote]

I can tell you right now that you would make a SHITLOAD of money.

"Chill with the money?" Aren't you the one always buying/selling to make money, and posting pics of your paypal to show off your 400$?

[quote name='luke e' post='2146977' date='Jan 25 2008, 10:31 PM']I can tell you right now that you would make a SHITLOAD of money.[/quote]

actually there's no money to be made in indie skate videos anymore, that's not really why we'd do it.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.