SkatePerception
slap

Suggestions For Steve Lala Clair

okay, so steve, i have a few changes that i think this forum could benefit from.

1. why don't you give us the option to delete our own topics?

2. why dont you have the "new posts in topics youve posted in" link?

3. you and only you should be aloud to lock any topics

4. get rid of the whole fucking profile thing. This isn't myspace, i don't come here to reieve comments from anybody on my profile, (so fucking lame my gawd)

but as some people are n00bzzz (i.e. jordan lewis) you should give us the option wether to give other people points and everyone should be able to see them

5. also an ignore option should be available, for people like jordan lewis and stuff.
  • Like 33

lolollol dudez you furgot to mention that we need picz in our sigs , for da awesome sekwences!! yeahhhhhh :unsure:

i find the profile thing useful, if you see something that u like of some1 elses you can just go to their profile and watch all their video's/ view their photo's,

well mods lock topics tooooo easily. it's like being in a private school or something? mods should be way more leaniant in AAG, thats for sure.

topics only get closed if they suck, and it doesn't happen to most people...lack of good topics is what makes aag weak compared to what it used to be.

[quote name='slap' post='2144841' date='Jan 24 2008, 10:50 PM']why do you say that? might steve ground me or something?[/quote]

no because your suggestions are retarded

actually number 2 is a very good idea mind, or just some indication of which threads youve posted in

and there is an ignore option in your control panel

1. why don't you give us the option to delete our own topics?
[i]You can when you're in the diehard group[/i]

2. why dont you have the "new posts in topics youve posted in" link?
[i]I wish we did, I was thinking about seeing if the company that made this software could script that out for us[/i]

3. you and only you should be aloud to lock any topics
[i]There is only 24 hours in one day[/i]

4. get rid of the whole fucking profile thing. This isn't myspace, i don't come here to reieve comments from anybody on my profile, (so fucking lame my gawd)
[i]don't use the profile?[/i]
but as some people are n00bzzz (i.e. jordan lewis) you should give us the option wether to give other people points and everyone should be able to see them

5. also an ignore option should be available, for people like jordan lewis and stuff.
[i]just ignore him, I don't suggest it, he's lovely[/i]

[quote]2. why dont you have the "new posts in topics youve posted in" link?
I wish we did, I was thinking about seeing if the company that made this software could script that out for us[/quote]

If people are that bothered about seeing new posts in threads they have posted in, why dont they just turn on the "subscribe to each thread I post in" thing in the user control panel... and if they are really bothered then set it to email them each time someone posts in a topic they posted in (I have that setup cos im a geek...but yeah its quite handy to help keep track of shit)

oh yeah and all your other points are shit ideas

ahh that shits fucking annoying. another forum i go on just has a little arrow. ie

[img]http://forums.sidewalkmag.com/images/statusicon/thread_hot.gif[/img] thread

[img]http://forums.sidewalkmag.com/images/statusicon/thread_dot_hot.gif[/img] thread ive posted in.

steve could something like that be done, then when you click on the view new posts button you can just scan down the left for the certain icon

it wouldnt be very hard at all to add that sort of functionality to the boards (a button that just shows all new posts in topics you have posted in) so I'd be surprised if the guys at Invision Power Services (or whatever they are called now) couldnt send you (steve) something pretty quickly that did this. I'm sure its been requested a lot before.

[img]http://forums.skateperception.com/style_images/2/f_norm.gif[/img] - unread posts
[img]http://forums.skateperception.com/style_images/2/f_hot_dot.gif[/img] - unread posts in a topic you've replied in

the thing about topics getting closed is only a problem in aag, and all too often mods will close a decent thread instead of cleaning it up. If the original point of the thread is legit, mods should delete posts that ruin the thread instead of simply closing it. Of course, I don't go into aag right now so I don't do that, but I did this summer.

Profiles are extremley usefull. Sometimes I want to find a thread another member posted and it is easier then searching for it sometimes. Also sometimes I might want to see thier set up.

Profiles are definitly usefull. You just made this so you can tell everyone on skate perception you dislike Jordan Lewis
  • Like 15

[quote name='DownSouthAlec' post='2148739' date='Jan 27 2008, 12:51 AM']Fuck man why can't we close our own fucking topics, this shits mad wack but whatever[/quote]

Come on son, read the thread before you post. You might just learn something.

OHHH I FORGOT THE MOST IMPORTANT ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111

ANYONE WHO STARTS A TOPIC SHOULD BE THE MODERATOR OF THEIR OWN TOPIC!!!!!!!!!!111

SO WHOEVER STARTS A TOPIC SHOULD BE ABLE TO DELETE OTHER PEOPLES POSTS OR CHOSE TO LOCK IT!!!!!!11

THUS ELIMINATING THE NEED FOR MODDZZZZZZZORRRZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!111111111

THINK ABOUT HOW MUCH EASIER YOUR LIFE WOULD BE STEVEEEEELALALALLLIOOCCKOOOOOOOOOO

wth, I can't even figure out how to delete one of my topics...
and yes im a die hard, but cant figure it out.
help please.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.