SkatePerception
slap

Suggestions For Steve Lala Clair

[quote name='slap' post='2155847' date='Jan 31 2008, 12:16 AM']THUS ELIMINATING THE NEED FOR MODDZZZZZZZORRRZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!111111111

THINK ABOUT HOW MUCH EASIER YOUR LIFE WOULD BE STEVEEEEELALALALLLIOOCCKOOOOOOOOOO[/quote]

No, we would still need mods to stop dick heads like you annoying the hell out of everyone..

[quote name='Shite' post='2155995' date='Jan 30 2008, 08:10 PM']No, we would still need mods to stop dick heads like you annoying the hell out of everyone..[/quote]
well maybe some people find me annoying, i cant really understand how? but i guess there is a first time for everything.... and only STEVEN should be banning people. he should be the only MOD

we should have one of those preview tabs. where you scroll over a topic and it shows a little window with the like first 2 sentences of that topic

[quote name='wayoutfilms' post='2158615' date='Feb 1 2008, 05:43 AM']how come the most users ever online has gone down by 1000?[/quote]

it got reset somehow, either way we'll get there again before you know it (fortunately or unfortunately :lol: )

[quote name='TuneBomb' post='2145993' date='Jan 25 2008, 03:53 PM']the thing about topics getting closed is only a problem in aag, and all too often mods will close a decent thread instead of cleaning it up. If the original point of the thread is legit, mods should delete posts that ruin the thread instead of simply closing it. Of course, I don't go into aag right now so I don't do that, but I did this summer.[/quote]
Honestly TuneBomb, why even bother cleaning it up? If something's worth cleaning up, it's worth closing.

[quote name='JasonJenkins' post='2158652' date='Feb 1 2008, 07:34 AM']Honestly TuneBomb, why even bother cleaning it up? If something's worth cleaning up, it's worth closing.[/quote]

ummm no? I hate when i have a question and some prick spams my thread and a mod closes it.
If i were to repost it, that would just cause clutter etc.

[quote name='slap' post='2155847' date='Jan 30 2008, 07:16 PM']OHHH I FORGOT THE MOST IMPORTANT ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111

ANYONE WHO STARTS A TOPIC SHOULD BE THE MODERATOR OF THEIR OWN TOPIC!!!!!!!!!!111

SO WHOEVER STARTS A TOPIC SHOULD BE ABLE TO DELETE OTHER PEOPLES POSTS OR CHOSE TO LOCK IT!!!!!!11

THUS ELIMINATING THE NEED FOR MODDZZZZZZZORRRZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!111111111

THINK ABOUT HOW MUCH EASIER YOUR LIFE WOULD BE STEVEEEEELALALALLLIOOCCKOOOOOOOOOO[/quote]
jesus man chill. if you acutally used this site a lot (obviously since your new) then youd grow to not mind those things at all. your just obviously looking for the downsides of sp.

We should have an Official Hater thread in AAG where we are allowed to hate on whoever we want mod or not without having to worry about it getting closed or getting banned! Freedom of speech without the clutter FTW!!!

i like the idea of being able to delete your own topic and another one that i think would be good is getting pmd if somebody had replied or qouted you in a topic

[quote name='Shite' post='2145076' date='Jan 24 2008, 04:44 PM']If people are that bothered about seeing new posts in threads they have posted in, why dont they just turn on the "subscribe to each thread I post in" thing in the user control panel... and if they are really bothered then set it to email them each time someone posts in a topic they posted in.[/quote]
ditto.

[quote name='keanukenela' post='2176417' date='Feb 11 2008, 01:20 AM']when some one posts in your topic you get a pm or something[/quote]

You can set it to email you each time someone posts in a topic youve made or even a topic you have posted in.
Just go to your User Control Panel (click the link at the top of any page that says My Controls) and its under Email Settings.

I was thinking we could use an art section. i know we have the Graffiti, Stencil, Sketch thread but we could use a section for Painters, Sculptures, oil pastel stuff, anything artsy that isn't photo, video, or graphic design.

Lala Clair... what were you thinking? An art section would be pretty sick actually, but I don't know how many people would be down for that.

it be tight to be able to have links in the portfolio section of each members profile, I tried it once, just showed the whole code and didn't work. ha

i would totally agree on the art idea but thinking of the number of people posting in it would be very few.
We should post all that art stuff graf section and if it gets pretty crowded then make its own section.

Noticed some of your shirts were losing their natural shine so I googled this helpful suggestion

"Some of the wear and tear that happens on your clothing can be prevented by turning your clothing inside out before washing and drying. Washing and drying clothing is rough on the outside of your clothing. Turning garments inside out will reduce pilling which dulls the look of the fabric. Don't forget to turn clothing inside out when you hang clothes outside to dry. While the sun is an excellent and efficient drying tool, it will zap the color right out of your clothing. "

No need to thank me

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.