SkatePerception
slap

Suggestions For Steve Lala Clair

^I want it back so bad this season. Rego and Benji Pond are going to be doing live AMAs and Aaron Leyland will post pictures of Jussi in roadie spandex.

Also, this new forum layout is fucking awesome...and everyone knows it now.

• Like 1

i can't find the smiley of the smiley eating popcorn could the person on the board incharge of this aspect please see to it that the smiley of the smiley eating popcorn is added to the smileys so that i can post it to let people know i am contented and watching their videos. thank you. B)

haha stefan c. and dick fitzwell those were close but the smiley i'm referring to can be seen here -->JtKS7.png

(also the patriotic flag planting smiley would be appreciated i'm sure...)

• Like 1

We just need one room so kingkezz can come on there and tell us the ex3 is now garbage and anything sub-RED is throwaway. just one room.

• Like 2

I got REAL loose at the Burton premier last night..."How I got loose at the premier last night" would be the perfect thread to get the season kicked off over on snowp.

• Like 1

An option to add pictures from files and not having to use a 3rd party site like photobucket, flikr, ect...

you paying for it?

I got REAL loose at the Burton premier last night..."How I got loose at the premier last night" would be the perfect thread to get the season kicked off over on snowp.

better update talldudespartying

• Like 1

hosting pictures on the site's own server = money

isnt steve a systems engineer or something? i thought those people made a lot of money. he drives nice cars. i think he can afford it.

If we could have the old SP back, I would cry tears of joy.

• Like 1

Is there anyway to choose some of the old board themes? I really liked the old orange one. I would be stoked if this is possible. This theme in my opinion is very bland and boring to look at.

Thanks.

• Like 1

Since most of the site is a non-functioning wasteland anyway, could we possibly get rid of one of the more useless sections so I could have my own board on here? Obviously a large chunk of the site's remaining traffic is just here to read my posts, threads etc., so it would help to organize my media in one place, while freeing up the other important sections (photo and AAG) to be stimulated independent of my influence (within reason). All I really need is a Hai2u Photography Board, and a Hai2u Miscellaneous (AAG esque board). Rather than host these things off of SP, when traffic on here will dwindle even further as a result, why not just give the people what they really want and potentially open up a springboard to a stimulus of site traffic in the process? This really should've been implemented years ago.

• Like 1

SP App?

Jesus if you want it so bad make it yourself. Steve doesn't care that much and I doubt it'd be much different than SP on a mobile browser

• Like 1

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.