SkatePerception
slap

Suggestions For Steve Lala Clair

[quote name='FrenchFuck' post='2222599' date='Mar 4 2008, 11:43 AM']Noticed some of your shirts were losing their natural shine so I googled this helpful suggestion

"Some of the wear and tear that happens on your clothing can be prevented by turning your clothing inside out before washing and drying. Washing and drying clothing is rough on the outside of your clothing. Turning garments inside out will reduce pilling which dulls the look of the fabric. Don't forget to turn clothing inside out when you hang clothes outside to dry. While the sun is an excellent and efficient drying tool, it will zap the color right out of your clothing. "

No need to thank me[/quote]

there are lots of little holes in the back of my shirts that get bigger over time, is there any way to use the sun's magical powers to heal these?

[quote name='wayoutfilms' post='2223456' date='Mar 4 2008, 07:31 PM']use it to melt your shirt down and fuse them back together[/quote]
pure genius! must I utilize a piece of distorted glass to focus the rays of the all-powerful "sun" or just straight up?

[quote name='probation' post='2224024' date='Mar 4 2008, 09:21 PM']pure genius! must I utilize a piece of distorted glass to focus the rays of the all-powerful "sun" or just straight up?[/quote]
Straight up

I think there should be a section in the classifieds specifically for people with under 100 post's. Whether or not you want to buy from them is your choice. Its so annoying seeing these FS threads everywhere.

[quote name='LoganKebler' post='2230970' date='Mar 8 2008, 01:13 PM']I think there should be a section in the classifieds specifically for people with under 100 post's. Whether or not you want to buy from them is your choice. Its so annoying seeing these FS threads everywhere.[/quote]
That would be the most unlegit section haha

[quote name='slap' post='2144773' date='Jan 24 2008, 06:15 PM']okay, so steve, i have a few changes that i think this forum could benefit from.

1. why don't you give us the option to delete our own topics?

2. why dont you have the "new posts in topics youve posted in" link?

3. you and only you should be aloud to lock any topics

4. get rid of the whole fucking profile thing. This isn't myspace, i don't come here to reieve comments from anybody on my profile, (so fucking lame my gawd)

but as some people are n00bzzz (i.e. jordan lewis) you should give us the option wether to give other people points and everyone should be able to see them

5. also an ignore option should be available, for people like jordan lewis and stuff.[/quote]
Shutup n00b.

Profiles are great...i just so happen to receive plenty of comments..maybe you would like it more if you received some too..and no giving points is a privilege...so no no and no
  • Like 3

Good ideas. No one on here really needs a profile saying that most of them have their myspace in their sig.

Enable us to Download SP videos as Mp4 (like google video). or at least enable the featured videos to be able for Download, i want to get the Sp montage on my ipod.

[quote name='itsryan' post='2177364' date='Feb 11 2008, 02:47 AM']i like the idea of being able to delete your own topic and another one that i think would be good is getting pmd if somebody had replied or qouted you in a topic[/quote]
bump

[quote name='Brooklyn Zoo' post='2320485' date='Apr 24 2008, 04:03 PM']Enable us to Download SP videos as Mp4 (like google video). or at least enable the featured videos to be able for Download, i want to get the Sp montage on my ipod.[/quote]

We're going to, but there's a ton of shit we wanna get sorted out... I want to make it so any videos watched off SP are within a player so at least people know it's coming from here and then when somebody is provided a QT dl link that they aren't abusing it.

Hopefully this year we'll be switching over to using the Flix Engine to convert video and from there we will be pushing EVERYTHING over to h.264/iphone compatable videos so we can be lined up for an iphone app/podcasting.

that would be sick^^ to have a sp's best filmers podcast and shit.

and just one suggestion for the general:

Everyone should put their username in the tag for at least one of their videos, so when someone wants to find their video page, then can do the tagsearch search of their username and get that video, then they will be able to watch all of their vids.

nawm sayin?

[quote name='Ryan Sheckler' post='2358868' date='May 15 2008, 02:24 PM']yeah get rid of the profiles. i keep getting comments about kids wanting to suck my ding dong[/quote]

lmao!!!!

Make a Location section.

Just for the Major Cities though, Nyc, Boston, LA, Chicago, Tampa, Barcelona, etc. etc. so all location based questions dont pop up in AAG and Skateboarding.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.