SkatePerception
slap

Suggestions For Steve Lala Clair

that would take up space, therefore money, and its pretty unnecessary, copy and paste them somewhere if you have to

I have a suggestion, Steve...stop hogging all the hot broads.

But no really, what about search funcion for area. Like alphabetical order, "Albany NYC, Boulder CO, ect ect" so if you wanna see if anyone is from your area, you can search the member list instead of making a thread about it.

[quote name='decepticon' post='2405520' date='Jun 8 2008, 08:48 PM']I have a suggestion, Steve...stop hogging all the hot broads.

But no really, what about search funcion for area. Like alphabetical order, "Albany NYC, Boulder CO, ect ect" so if you wanna see if anyone is from your area, you can search the member list instead of making a thread about it.[/quote]

I don't want to blow out what the next idea is, but it's the best idea yet.

[quote name='kloveee' post='2407106' date='Jun 9 2008, 01:27 PM']should redo classifieds since its at 100post make it more so less scammers[/quote]

But then noobs that wana post in classifieds will just make stupid posts to get their post count up.

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
get rid of this comment thing. I rather be able to scroll down and read then to click each one to read it.

[quote name='tjzirk' post='2414109' date='Jun 12 2008, 02:46 PM']But then noobs that wana post in classifieds will just make stupid posts to get their post count up.[/quote]

aint that the truth

hey

legit

nice camera

how much?

[quote name='spinmaster11' post='2415593' date='Jun 13 2008, 02:18 AM']PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
get rid of this comment thing. I rather be able to scroll down and read then to click each one to read it.[/quote]

click on the top right in any thread where it says options and change display style to the normal one...

i kind of dont like the way that the posts are when you click on topics. especialy in the hilarious myspace picture thread.
but it wont take that long to get used to it.

[quote name='wayoutfilms' post='2415727' date='Jun 13 2008, 10:24 AM']haha

go to options at the top of the page and change the display mode to standard[/quote]

i think there should be sub forms in ask anything like in contribute

ask anything- film/edit related

ask anything- software related

ask anything- hardware/mods

ask anything- graphic/web design

ask anything- photography

ask anything- everything else

obviously all of your topics suck, and if you think that SP has that many problems, then this is obviously not the skateboard film/photography forum that you thought was built around you. If you take enough time searching the internet Im sure you'll find it.

[quote name='Sonykid123' post='2429826' date='Jun 20 2008, 12:36 AM']obviously all of your topics suck, and if you think that SP has that many problems, then this is obviously not the skateboard film/photography forum that you thought was built around you. If you take enough time searching the internet Im sure you'll find it.[/quote]
what the fuck are you talking about fagget

wuts up with the the new "posts in topic" box????

like with links to all the posts?

i hate it and im sure pretty much everyone else does!

can you plz change it back for the sake of all us sp'ers?!?!?!?

eugh

[quote name='wayoutfilms' post='2415727' date='Jun 13 2008, 10:24 AM']go to options at the top of the page and change the display mode to standard[/quote]

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.