SkatePerception
dick fitzwell

The Compression Thread

I need the best compression from final cut to after effects and then the best export from after effects back to final cut. I just got a mac and am unfamilar the the compression settings. I tried avi but it was pixely.

I need the best compression from final cut to after effects and then the best export from after effects back to final cut. I just got a mac and am unfamilar the the compression settings. I tried avi but it was pixely.

did you read this thread?

I've tried exporting to AVI before and well the outcome on a Mac...sucks. I don't anybody who would export to .avi on a Mac over .mov. But then again you said you're unfamiliar with Mac's compression settings.

did you read this thread?

hahaha, apparently not :)

Matt D must have just clicked on the last post and not have gone to page 1 and just posted.

of course i read that page along time ago. I was just had a hope this site wasnt full of such internet fucks and would help a brother out. But its cool I will just head over to dvx user.

dont call us fuckheads for not helping you when youre asking a question that has already been answered in the same thread

SteezyStuff, please stop with the occasional double posting, because it's unnecessary. You can just put what you're going to put in your two posts, in one post.

FCP to AE, Full quality quicktime, or AIC, Same thing.

the qualitys good but you filmed it 4:3 and uploaded widescreen?

Yeah im not sure how i made it widescreen because all the other times i did this compression it wasnt WS, im going to try it again though.

I've got a 15 minute video that i exported from FCE by h.264 and 320x240, it's 1.92GB. But youtube, blip, and vimeo all wont accept it, since the file size is too large. I really don't want to have to break it up into two parts. What's a good site for large file size video hosting?

yo i was wondering how the hell you upoad videos to youtube to make it look like this? like the frame size... not quality..

Thats just standard 4:3 video.