SkatePerception
PatrickD

Post Your Setup (comments Only)

Well played good sir. Well played.

So expanding on a previous post... I'll do a write up as to why you should all rent Profoto's for a weekend and then look at the most amazing photos you've ever taken.

I hope my bronica arrives soon, it's killing me waiting for it. Too bad I can only shoot black and white film because I have to hand develop all of my film. My boss at work said we could hand develop sone colour but it's complicated and every thing has to be on point. No where in my town develops 120 film :ph34r:

Is this the right place to say this? Or should I be commenting on other people's gear?

Nice profotos mike.. there ya go.

neilson shops at Urban Outfitters?

loll i has dat shirt. Blood is the new black

I just downloaded Safari for Windows XP. Woo.

IMO, Firefox > Safari.

Firefox's tab browsing kicks Safari's arse; so does its bookmark side panel; and its numerous add-ons.

IMO, Firefox > Safari.

Firefox's tab browsing kicks Safari's arse; so does its bookmark side panel; and its numerous add-ons.

explain how firefox's tab browsing is better please?

especially since you can't pull a tab away from a group like you can in safari (making a tab it's own window).

explain how firefox's tab browsing is better please?

especially since you can't pull a tab away from a group like you can in safari (making a tab it's own window).

Well, it's all about personal preferences; I dislike clustered desktop. Thus, I enjoy tabs more than windows.

Firefox can switch tabs by selecting certain numbered tab; e.g. Ctrl + (#) to skip to 1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc. tab.

In conclusion,

Firefox FTW!

I'm addicted to tabbed browsing. I'll go right down every section and right click each thread and open it as a new tab so I don't have to keep going back and such. So convenient.

Curt, for further convenience, hold down ctrl then click for one-click action. Or you can click the two mouse buttons simultaneously or if you have a scroll mouse, click on the scroll.

Well played good sir. Well played.

So expanding on a previous post... I'll do a write up as to why you should all rent Profoto's for a weekend and then look at the most amazing photos you've ever taken.

Mike, when you used the profotos did you shoot any skate or snowboarding with them? how was it with only one battery pack?

Mike, when you used the profotos did you shoot any skate or snowboarding with them? how was it with only one battery pack?

I shot only snowboarding with them. It was a bit of a stretch on the 20+ stair down-flat-down rail... but everything else we were riding was plenty easy to light up. I had the two heads and an extension cord for one of the lights. I can show you some examples if you want... just PM me.

how many megapixels is that canon ae-1 i heard its 35

please tell me thats a joke

how many megapixels is that canon ae-1 i heard its 35

just get a d40 digi is so much better!

just get a d40 digi is so much better!

your about to get ripped apart for saying that

your about to get ripped apart for saying that

He's joking, I hope.