SkatePerception
PatrickD

Post Your Setup (comments Only)

in safari, the equivalent hotkey loads your bookmarks in your bookmarks bar.

anyway, on a pc firefox ftw.

if you use a mac, you're really missing out on not using safari, as firefox was terribly ported to mac.

Naw, safari on a PC is 1651561654165465 times better than firefox.

I'm not really used to the bookmark list having its own tab/window. I'm used to it being a sidebar.

Also, when I use Ctrl+#1~9 on FF, it switches tabs, but on Safari, it opens a page according to its numerical stance in the bookmark toolbar.

It's all about personal preferences.

from what Ive heard firefox is (was) the only browswer that can show true sRGB.

feel free to correct me if I´m wrong...

No thank you Samuel but I appreciate the offer! I have no money left on Paypal anymore anyway.. baaah! ;)

Haha okay, well if you're ever interested just gimmie a buzz cos it came when I purchased my p30t like 3 years back, weird that I recieved a grip that doesnt even fit.

I have no idea.. I don't know how much they usually go for.

I just looked a few up on ebay, they are going for around $40-$50 so yeahhh, I guess around that.

I'm very satisfied with my D2H. It came all wrapped up with all the accessories and manuals and everything, in the OG box. It was litterally brand new. I'm pretty sure some guy used it once, then sold it to them. Mine had like 700 clicks when I bought it. And yeah, it's absolutlely awful at anything above 400.

I do like it alot though. The image quality is really good, espescially when your shooting RAW. It's pretty funny that a D80 body costs the same if not more than a D2H body.

Plus, having a pro body feels pretty bad ass in your hands.

Plus, having a pro body feels pretty bad ass in your hands.

so true.

having a pro body feels pretty bad ass in your hands.

so true.

basically how i feel when im holding you, TuneBomb. :)

EDIT: homo

basically how i feel when im holding you, TuneBomb. :)

EDIT: homo

suhapi.gif

I need to take pictures of my setup, but honestly I just am not motivated to.

what should i do?

Make a thread about it and be sure to ask which fisheye is the best.

I heard the Opteka was the best. (For a D40)(D3, go for the 10.5).

That picture makes it look tiny, Eric. It's actually pretty huge. Bigger then a hassy. It's really light though, and more comfortable to hold so a lot quicker and simpler to use then a Hassy (in my opinion). You'll see the size better in the Mirror shot that's drying in my bathroom right now. It's a must to shoot a mirror shot as your first photo with a new camera... Lol

Yeah, I really wanna check it out. I'm really interested in buying a 6x7, and am pretty baffled as how to spend my money right now. If I'm gonna spend that much on a new camera, I might want to get into 4x5 a little more. Can't wait for my 25 sheets of Tri-X to arrive. Hopefully today.

eric, how the hell do you get money for all this stuff at age fifteen?

I recently sold my GS320 setup for $400, and I'm in the process of selling my D70 setup, saved every penny I earned over the summer, and half of last school year. Sold some old lenses I used to use. A fair ammont of my gear was given to me. And I sell photos at a local acupuncture office that kind of doubles as a gallery. I work for my Dad's buisness aswell.

good ups robbieb! my school went all digital (and shitty digital, at that) and so the teacher has a bunch of darkroom equipment. im gonna talk to her and see if she can give me anything. they have like six enlargers gathering dust in the old darkroom

good ups robbieb! my school went all digital (and shitty digital, at that) and so the teacher has a bunch of darkroom equipment. im gonna talk to her and see if she can give me anything. they have like six enlargers gathering dust in the old darkroom

WORD UP JUST FUCKING RAIDING HER DARKROOM AND SHIT AND JUST TAKING WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU WANT FOR FREE BECAUSE OUR SCHOOL IS RETARDED AND DOESNT KNOW WHAT IT IS REALLY SIKE THEY SWITCHED TO DIGITAL BECAUSE THEY SAID IT WAS CHEAPER BUT THEY SPENT TENS OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS FOR NEW COMPUTERS JUST SO THEY COULD USE PHOTOSHOP WHAT A BUNCH OF SILLY FUCKS RIGHT? RIGHT!

^props

does anyone have a speedgraphic? I'm thinking of picking one up

I have one. I haven't put a piece of film through it yet, planning on it this weekend. I'll be sure to let everyone know how that goes.