SkatePerception
PatrickD

Post Your Setup (comments Only)

AND he told me he didn't have much gear, although, I think he's selling the bron set up. You lying bastard haha.

TimothyKelly, how do you like the 28 compared to the 45? I have some cash lying around and feel like something wider would be nice to have.

I just got it today so I can't really say. When on the camera I seem to favor the 28 because it doesn't feel as wide as I thought it would. I've been shooting a lot of 50mm lately though. I'll let you know once I've actually shot the camera.

Un-fucking-real Jesse haha. So much gear. I know you're selling the Bronica stuff but jesus christ...

I think I'm just jealous.

Edit: I'm just jealous.

Owen Woytowich gave me a free 555 the other day, hyped on that shit!

I finally got my hands on some pocketwizards.

Thx DonaldJ

:)

Why is the setup thread closed??

p.s. why do people type how many rolls of specific types of film they have. shit is stupid, you're obviously gonna use it or not and then take pictures of it again so we know you still haven't shot it. sorry.

you using the XA at all Darwin?

I still haven't finished the roll I loaded since the camera was in my possession.

Might sell it to a family friend, did you want it back?

I wanted you guys' insight on the D300(s). I'm tired of reading reviews on other sites I want to know about it from your stand point. I'll be upgrading soon so holla.

Canon 30d experiences? My buddy just got one and I'm curious what the SP stance on it is.

30d is the same as my 20d but with a bigger screen, I would definitely go for the 30d. (Great feel, easy to use)

30d is the same as my 20d but with a bigger screen, I would definitely go for the 30d. (Great feel, easy to use)

Nice of you to reply after 1.5 years, now he can finally cop that 30d.

• Like 2

yes im a flash noob-fag, what would be a good beginner flash for a t3i? 285hv's are what im seeing everyone talk about plus they are a decent price. thanks to anyone who answers and doesn't make fun of me