SkatePerception
PatrickD

Post Your Setup (comments Only)

WORD UP JUST FUCKING RAIDING HER DARKROOM AND SHIT AND JUST TAKING WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU WANT FOR FREE BECAUSE OUR SCHOOL IS RETARDED AND DOESNT KNOW WHAT IT IS REALLY SIKE THEY SWITCHED TO DIGITAL BECAUSE THEY SAID IT WAS CHEAPER BUT THEY SPENT TENS OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS FOR NEW COMPUTERS JUST SO THEY COULD USE PHOTOSHOP WHAT A BUNCH OF SILLY FUCKS RIGHT? RIGHT!

your school sounds like a bunch of homos, but at mine we had a dark room but the teacher was a cray fijian indian guy that had been in the same class for 32 YEARS!!! and well lets just say he couldnt teach for sht, he made us print on 5 filters 4 everything so all our pics were black and white no detail lol. He was always like "make it dark; like the colour of my skin boy"

but luckly I started tec this year and they finally teach me well, and the teacher gives him sht about his teaching its grate.

your school sounds like a bunch of homos, but at mine we had a dark room but the teacher was a cray fijian indian guy that had been in the same class for 32 YEARS!!! and well lets just say he couldnt teach for sht, he made us print on 5 filters 4 everything so all our pics were black and white no detail lol. He was always like "make it dark; like the colour of my skin boy"

but luckly I started tec this year and they finally teach me well, and the teacher gives him sht about his teaching its grate.

haha, that sucks, but doesn't even compare to how bad my photography class sucks. we don't do anything in the darkroom, because we switched to digital. all my teacher tells us is about the rule of thirds, use interesting angles, and about how to use photoshop. lame

i think i´m lucky , i do everything on film for class projects. my teacher just opened his exhibition in an underground gallery called photoport in bratislava , slovakia. he is a fuckin perfectionist in the darkroom , it was crazy when we made the last 1,5m x 1,5m enlargement a day before the opening.

i use computer in the school for scanning only. i shoot everything on film.

here are some works of my teacher , Jaroslav Ziak.

-btw sorry for the shitty english.

Benny; you carry two bags to seshes? I checked out that Expedition 8x at B&H a few days ago and that thing is huge. And I, myself, used that Apollo Atiba bag before I bought my new CompuTrekker Plus a few days ago. You must be loaded with gear. Do you also hand-carry your tripod/lightstands?

Actually the other bag is the filmers bag. Normally if I'm shooting, even in the city or brooklyn, we drive. I'm buying a lightstand bag off of Jordan so I can put my stands and tripod in there so that will make things a little easier. I'm going to be living in the city next year though, so I'll have to buy a roller or something to hold everything.

Actually the other bag is the filmers bag. Normally if I'm shooting, even in the city or brooklyn, we drive. I'm buying a lightstand bag off of Jordan so I can put my stands and tripod in there so that will make things a little easier. I'm going to be living in the city next year though, so I'll have to buy a roller or something to hold everything.

I hope I can meet you someday. :):(

I hope I can meet you someday. :):(

Hah I'm sure you will, just say what's up if you see me, I'm a nice duder.

I'm going to FIT. I'm not really excited about that but it's the only school I can afford.

I wish I could afford SVA. And I don't know if it's worth taking out a ton of loans to go there as opposed to FIT, it's probably not worth the extra $25000-30000 in tuition. The price of college tuition, especially at private schools is scary.

Good luck with your future education, Ben.

I've been craving to meet up with some of SP members lately. I've encountered kids with camera gear and have always wondered if they had an account here. I want to sleep, after meeting at least one guy! :)

I didn't know they made lightstand bags. Im assuming they look like the bags that those fold up chairs come in that you use for beaches and soccer mom events and such?

Well, sort of. Legit ones from Calumet, B&H, Adorama, etc. are padded and stuff. But I use one that used to hold my kiddie telescope from grade school. It fits fine, just no padding. But who cares, them stands are sturdy.

I didn't know they made lightstand bags. Im assuming they look like the bags that those fold up chairs come in that you use for beaches and soccer mom events and such?

i got a light stand bag when i got my light stands, it really looks like one of those chair bags though.

its was worth getting, so easy to carry everything around

Damn, thats nice. I'll end up using a chair case thing.

I had a chair case and it ended up ripping...the legit light stand bags are way bigger and better built.

i kept searching for a good bag to use to cary my light stands and couldnt so finally i just bought a samys light stand bag for 40 bucks

I think I need a lightstand bag. I'm sick of walking back and fouth to my car with 2 lightstands and a tripod.