SkatePerception

SkatePerception is 4 years old today. Want to take this opportunity to thank Steve, my partner, for the opportunity and privilege of working side by side with him. I'd like to thank each and every moderator, past and present for the hard work of keeping this place clean and organized and also for setting the pace of this place for so long.

And last, but certainly not least, I'd like to thank each and every member here. Without you, this place would be nothing of what it is today. You guys are the heart and soul of this place.

There's much more to come at SkatePerception...may we have another 4 years of good times.

As we say here in New Orleans, Laissez les bons temps rouler!

Happy birthday SP.

happy birthday SP

big thanks to steve cuz hes a champ, and mike holm for holdin it there with him.

Happy birthday skateperception. I have been here for over half of sp's life and it has made a tremendous impact on my life. I would have never thought that I would own a vx1k. Without this site I would not be the same person.

Happy B-day.

I have thought of something but never knew where to ask it. Say in 12 years Steven does get on sp anymore. Doesnt worry about it. Will it still be here or is he paying for it. Just wondering, to be honest i dont know if i will be on these forums in 12 years.

Happy B-day.

I have thought of something but never knew where to ask it. Say in 12 years Steven does get on sp anymore. Doesnt worry about it. Will it still be here or is he paying for it. Just wondering, to be honest i dont know if i will be on these forums in 12 years.

Imagine filming in 12 years, the technology will so be super high-tech. That is of course if the apocalypse dosn't wipe us all out.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.