SkatePerception

Happy belated birthday ;):). Thanks to SP I can now tell people I have over 1,000 posts on a web forum.. oh and I've learned pretty much everything from it too.

Happy birthday skateperception. I have been here for over half of sp's life and it has made a tremendous impact on my life. I would have never thought that I would own a vx1k. Without this site I would not be the same person.

SP has impacted hundreds of people's lives (if not thousands). SP is has played a big part in helping one of my biggest dreams come true twice. I don't know where I'd be without SP, as well as the many others who'd be lost without this site.

happy late b-day sp.

I remember when I first registered and I think there had been a 1-year birthday thread going on somewhere in here... time goes fast!

It's cool to see everything this site has become now, and the community it has. Kind of lame sounding but I'm definitely really glad I randomly stumbled onto this place -- it has made the last 3 years of my life better!

thanks to steve and mike and everyone for making it possible

happy birthday SP, i joined about nine months ago and have progressed so much because of it. i reckon i'll be on here until your 8th birthday, at least.

I've been here almost 3 of these past 4 years, and I plan one being here another 3 (and more).

I've learned almost everything about filming from here, and I still learn stuff all the time.

Cheers, SP.

I honestly think SP is as valuable to the skateboarding world as ANY other skate website, if not more valuable.

In 5 years, so many people from SP will actually be old enough to be pros haha.

Dam, sick. I wouldve never guess tht SP was this old. Keep it real guys.

I must say happy birthday sp!!! ;)

Without this site I wouldnt be nearly anywhere near I would be in video as I am. I owe almost all I have done to this site. It has done nothing but inspire me and then tell me how to do it. A great tool for anyone who really loves doing video. Thanks steve =)

here before I began my career, and her after it. and yet it still is a blessing for random questions you need to ask.

Happy b day.

i've been fucking you SP longer than any other girlfriend i've ever had. our affair has aways been a secret, but that's what makes it so special. we've had our highs, our lows... but honestly, i wouldn't trade it for the world. you're a good fuck, SP, as you know how to take it and how to get it off. i am truely in love with you, SP.

in four more years, when i'm bloated and still driving my '95 Honda Civic, i know you won't judge me. you're my babe SP. myyyy babe. my babe. you take me for what i am, whether it be in the front the front or in the back.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.