SkatePerception

i've been fucking you SP longer than any other girlfriend i've ever had. our affair has aways been a secret, but that's what makes it so special. we've had our highs, our lows... but honestly, i wouldn't trade it for the world. you're a good fuck, SP, as you know how to take it and how to get it off. i am truely in love with you, SP.

in four more years, when i'm bloated and still driving my '95 Honda Civic, i know you won't judge me. you're my babe SP. myyyy babe. my babe. you take me for what i am, whether it be in the front the front or in the back.

touching words... thats some sentimental shit right there.

SP has pushed me to becoming a better filmer/editor more than anything else. It's better than taking any video class and its free to use - what more could you ask for?

SP has pushed me to becoming a better more than anything else. It's better than taking any video class and its free to use - what more could you ask for?

perfect

I really wish I would have registered earlier. The time's i've had have been good, and I'm damn glad I register before media.skateperception launched.

I really wish I would have registered earlier. The time's i've had have been good, and I'm damn glad I register before media.skateperception launched.

Yeah because registering earlier makes you soo much cooler. I wish I was cool on teh internetz.

Cheers to another 4 years. It's pretty insane to think about. Of all the things I literally do daily, getting on here is one of them. That's some pretty serious shit. Not to mention there are probably a few thousand people who do the exact same as me.

900th post, yeeeeuuuhh.

happy bday sp, you have seriously changed my life. without sp i wouldn't have furthered my interest in filming/editing and blew $3000+ in funding that interest, ha. but it's definitely worth it and i hope sp sticks around for another 4 years and beyond. it's been fun, thanks again to steve, mike and everybody else that keeps this place sailing smooth.

4 years of encouraging kids to make large investments. awesome.

and screw living for only another 4 years.

400 years son!

4 years of encouraging kids to waste large amounts of money. awesome.

and screw living for only another 4 years.

400 years son!

edited for accuracy.

can't believe i've been here for almost 5 years. really makes me contemplate life. i'm glad dsn is gone, because if i could see how long i've been on there for i'd probably cut myself.

can't believe i've been here for almost 5 years. really makes me contemplate life. i'm glad dsn is gone, because if i could see how long i've been on there for i'd probably cut myself.

hahaha, hax

5 YRS! THATS LIK LONGER THAN I BEEN SK8ING LOL

HAPPY BDAY SP! Hopefully another good 5 years to come... that is if steve doesn't hand over his empire of dirt for mass amounts of cash and babes.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.