SkatePerception
Sign in to follow this  
Steezy

Should I Buy A Ps3 Or 360?

Should I buy a PS3 Or 360?  

35 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Ps3. 360 might have a better selection of games as of right now but ps3 will be a better choice. mad ps3 exclusives coming out for ps3 this year and it won't fail on you or scratch your discs like a 360 will. and free online

I went with the ps3. Ive had a 360 a couple times. But Im pretty pleased with the ps3 so far. Took me a while to figure out that I needed to update the firmware on my fucking router to get the wireless to work, but did it. Gta is pretty fun, but I havent got to play it much. My card was denied at first, then I got a call from fraud detection and got that shit OK'd.

PS3 is cool cuz it has blue ray, which will become bigger in a few years. It doesn't have that many games yet and not that many people have them.

360 on the other hand, everyone has one, theres a ton of games.

So it really just depends.

It really depends on what games you want. I personally would rather have a ps3 than a 360 because of Metal Gear Solid 4 obviously. But the 360 has some exclusives too. I'd say the exclusives are the most important factor. The second thing I would consider would be blu-ray, which has clearly won the war. Thirdly, look at the failure rate of the xbox; its seriously pitiful.

I'm still debating myself. Although I feel alot more comfortable using a PS3 just because I've had playstations since PS1. Free internet isn't bad either. I'm just trying to think of what exclusives Xbox 360 has that I might want... and what exclusives PS3 has.

Besides MGS4.

PS3 = MGS4

Xbox 360 = GOW2

So get both.

ps3:

Built in play and charge

free online

ps3 home(coming soon)

wireless adapter built in

blu-ray(blu ray has 5 x times better picture and 3x better audio then standard DVDs)

the only games xbox has that ps3 doesnt is halo(wich gets boring after a while) and gears of war

ps3 is coming out with great exclusives this year(haze, mgs4, resitance 2, grand tourismo 4)

There is a 33% chance you xbox 360 will break.

There is a 0.2% chance your ps3 will break

the ps3 get a price cut this summer. which will make it cheaper than the xbox 360

blu tooth capable

and most of the people who buy ps3s are generally smart(so no 11 year old faggots screaming on live)

if you have high def tv. then ps3, the blue ray is amazing, the online play is free, bluetooth headsets, theryre lots of things but the only thing about the 360 is that its cheap and easy to fix if if you get lights my friend had to go threw a lot to get his ps3 fixed

ps3:

Built in play and charge

free online

ps3 home(coming soon)

blu-ray(blu ray has 5 x times better picture and 3x better audio then standard DVDs)

the only games xbox has that ps3 doesnt is halo(wich gets boring after a while) and gears of war

ps3 is coming out with great exclusives this year(haze, mgs4, resitance 2, grand tourismo 4)

the ps3 get a price cut this summer. which will make it cheaper than the xbox 360

blu tooth capable

and most of the people who buy ps3s are generally smart(so no 11 year old faggots screaming on live)

yes but there is a rebate if your 360 breaks

yes but there is a rebate if your 360 breaks

If your ps3 breaks for any reason and you have a recipte you can send it back to sony and they`ll fix it for free

Yeah, I think that's enough reason for me. I think I'm gonna go PS3.

xbox 360...games are just as good graphics are just as good or maybe a little worse..xbox has the xbox live so u can download game demos..xbox has more people online or xbox live and the games are way cheaper...and when u turn the xbox on its green its pretty cool

xbox 360...games are just as good graphics are just as good or maybe a little worse..xbox has the xbox live so u can download game demos..xbox has more people online or xbox live and the games are way cheaper...and when u turn the xbox on its green its pretty cool

xbox 360 games are printed on standard dvds and hold 9gigs of memory

ps3 games are printed on Blu ray discs and hold 50 gigs of memory

most ps3 games have the potential of being 5 times bigger than xbox 360s

ps3 graphics are so realistic that some people dont like it.

ps3 has the playstation network. you can download game demos. and extra maps are free. for example the new cod4 maps for xbox 360 cost $10 for ps3 they were free

I don't know were your living but here in Canada ps3 games cost the same as 360

I've been a Sony loyalist for awhile, but as of now I wouldn't even think of getting a ps3.

Xbox has more games, better controllers, more developers are headed towards them, better online intergration.

I don't doubt that the PS3 is more powerful, it just seems like game developers are shying away from it, and Sony seems to want to pick up the pieces and move on without supporting the system. Maybe in a year or two more the PS3 will hit a stride. Remember how shitty ps2 games were originally, and by the end of the system how much better they were?

ps3:

Built in play and charge

free online

ps3 home(coming soon)

blu tooth capable

xbox 360 games are printed on standard dvds and hold 9gigs of memory

ps3 games are printed on Blu ray discs and hold 50 gigs of memory

most ps3 games have the potential of being 5 times bigger than xbox 360s

ps3 graphics are so realistic that some people dont like it.

ps3 has the playstation network. you can download game demos. and extra maps are free. for example the new cod4 maps for xbox 360 cost $10 for ps3 they were free

I don't know were your living but here in Canada ps3 games cost the same as 360

Ps3 ftw. but in the end I really don't care its your choice