SkatePerception
Sign in to follow this  
Ztils

Best Way To Clean New Era Hats

alright, well, I was talking to a guy at the new era store, and there going to be coming out with hat cleaning kits sometime this summer, but here's the way I started cleaning my new era first off, your going to want to have these materials: Tooth Brush (even a old one will work, but clean it first)

toothbrush-phone.jpg

A Container or plastic cup, something you can get rid of afterwords

plastic-cups.jpg

Oxi Clean

abc_oxiclean_070926_ssh.jpg

First pour water into cup and mix with oxi clean I usually add one scoop full(you get a scoop with oxi clean).

Next take your toothbrush, and dip it in the oxi clean water mixture and let it get all over the brush part.

now take your brush, and scrub to dirty areas of hat (time needed to get stain out will vary because of stain size)

then, let the hat dry, and BAM you have a clean new era again!

DO NOT PUT NEW ERAS IN THE WASHER OR DISHWASHER, THEY LOSE THERE SHAPE THAT WAY!!

cup of water and dish wash soap works good with a toothbrush as well.

Some kinda upolstrey cleaner and clean the hat with fiber cloth or toothbrush.

I wash my hats sometimes when I take a shower, just rub shampoo in it the rince it out and put it on top of a brand new crisp hat to dry to keep it from wrinkling. Be sure you wash it in cold water though or else it will shrink ahaha.

if you put the whole hat in water you will fuck the card board up in the brim=not a good idea.

if you put the whole hat in water you will fuck the card board up in the brim=not a good idea.

ive done it 7-8 times on the same hat

the brim is in same condition as when i first got it

if you are dealing with a authentic new era cap, just be careful and avoid throwing it into washing machine, use a cloth dip it with a corner and gently rub the dirt in the direction of stitching!

the best way is trying to keep you new era cap as clean as possible.

have a good luck

if you are dealing with a authentic new era cap, just be careful and avoid throwing it into washing machine, use a cloth dip it with a corner and gently rub the dirt in the direction of stitching!

the best way is trying to keep you new era capas clean as possible.

have a good luck

Nice Bump