SkatePerception
Sign in to follow this  
Dick GoesinYA

How Many Posts

I am just stoked to have a 100 post in 4 years. 500! Jesus Christ it's going to take me another 20 years before I can sell stuff.

since you joined SP before the 500 rule was set all you need is 100 posts for the classifieds...for any new SP members they post count is 500+

in other words...you can post now

since you joined SP before the 500 rule was set all you need is 100 posts for the classifieds...for any new SP members they post count is 500+

I tried but it would not let me. I remember I sold stuff in the past but that was before the count rule.

Im pretty sure that was only if you had 100 posts before they made the 500 rule.

lecjladd, that only works, if he had over 100 before the 500 rule took into effect.

I got a vx1000 I want to sell and was hoping to throw it up on here shortly. It's no big deal though there's always ebay. As you can see I don't post on here much. I always check the sight but never really post. Thanks for the help.

Thanks but it's no big deal. I have to fix the ribbon cable and the cable still has not showed up yet. I am still a few days out. Maybe if I get hard up I will hit you up but I will probably just throw it up on craigslist or ebay.

lecjladd, that only works, if he had over 100 before the 500 rule took into effect.

o damnos...good luck with the sale