SkatePerception
Triad

Support Thread For Idiots That Nearly Have To Sell Their Nsx To Fund A Cocaine Habit

I havent been here in years and I wanted to get a update on what you guys are driving now.

• Like 4

2007 chevy cobalt SS

i think this threads abd.. but who cares... post yours too son!

2750583710_3aaf6d68d3.jpg

2679333567_26dc7c407c.jpg

98 ford ranger, lowered, rollpan (in process of being fiberglassed in), Interior pieces smoothed and painted, 17in mustang gt or cobra wheels coming very soon.

Within next year/year and half- front bagged,18's,shaved tail gate and doors. And eventually one day when i get a daily driver, dropping a 5.0 mustang engine into the truck.

rangerr1-1.jpg

ranger4.jpg

Wow.. nice truck Cope..

Yes I know this topic has ABD.. probably like 5 times now. I just felt like making it again. Nice Cobalt SS btw

200ph5v.jpg

me and my dad custom built the body kit last week.......I want to paint the whole car and the body kit the same color so it matches better.

edit: 500th post :o

• Like 1

200ph5v.jpg

me and my dad custom built the body kit last week.......I want to paint the whole car and the body kit the same color so it matches better.

edit: 500th post :o

Hope thats not ur car, thats whack as hell! hahaha. Thanks Triad, how you been man?

• Like 1

someone tell me how to make it faster so i can get to owning some people racing without killing my engine when i get it to 7,000 rpms :o o i know i can get a turbo kit but those are like 2,000-3,000$ anything cheaper?

104_0502.jpg

make your own kit milton thats what im doing with my jetta, just make sure someone knows what there doin. i know you have no knowledge in cars considering you asked what a fuel injector is (not trying to hate, it describes itself) but ya

make your own kit milton thats what im doing with my jetta, just make sure someone knows what there doin. i know you have no knowledge in cars considering you asked what a fuel injector is (not trying to hate, it describes itself) but ya

thats the thing i dont know shit about cars, i plan on taking an auto tech class at school next year but thats not for another year. i dont really know anyone that would know what there doing. o well, yea idc hate im stupid i already know ha. so a fuel injector is the same thing as a turbo? ha

ive tried googling everything i dont understand anything though, w/e

http://www.hondaforums.com/

I'm sure there is an active community somewhere for people with your car.. hell, there was an active internet forum for my old 92 chevy beretta. I learned a lot from that site.