SkatePerception
Triad

Support Thread For Idiots That Nearly Have To Sell Their Nsx To Fund A Cocaine Habit

Can everyone post like the insurance they are paying monthly and if they are primary or are just piggy backing on mommy and dad bought the car.

I need a job so I can get a whip and afford the 300 a month on insurance + gas

Can everyone post like the insurance they are paying monthly and if they are primary or are just piggy backing on mommy and dad bought the car.

I need a job so I can get a whip and afford the 300 a month on insurance + gas

start a new thread.

someone tell me how to make it faster so i can get to owning some people racing without killing my engine when i get it to 7,000 rpms :goldenwub: o i know i can get a turbo kit but those are like 2,000-3,000$ anything cheaper?

104_0502.jpg

stickers bro windshield stickers and maybe some down the sides of the door ohh and some of those projector headlights make it go warp speed

• Like 1

stickers bro windshield stickers and maybe some down the sides of the door ohh and some of those projector headlights make it go warp speed

yea, but depending on the size, a standard sticker will make you go 5+mph faster and the bigger ones range around 10-25+. Just get alot of them and be careful when you hit the pedal.

someone tell me how to make it faster so i can get to owning some people racing without killing my engine when i get it to 7,000 rpms :goldenwub: o i know i can get a turbo kit but those are like 2,000-3,000$ anything cheaper?

104_0502.jpg

well, since its a single cam(pretty sure its a single cam) you can get a cheap engine swap for under a grand sometimes. put an exhaust, intake, and headers on it. you'll be ripping if you do it right.

id say just drive it how it is, save up alot of $ then sell it and buy a car thats a little more worthy of modding, thats just my opinion, not hating on hondas or people who mod them, but i just dont see the need, unless you swap the engine, then you're in a different ballpark. i just hate seeing people driving civics with the stock engine, an enormous spoiler and some shitty coffee can exhaust on there

alot of people here have nice cars.

Heres mine:

2003 Evo. 721 AWHP

2528073_1_full.jpg

2528073_4_full.jpg

2528073_3_full.jpg

engine.jpg

Just bought 2003 Mustang. (bout to be modded) Not to much though, its my DD. more pictures soon.

08-28-08_1815.jpg

08-28-08_1819.jpg

08-28-08_1816.jpg

This is my eclipse I just sold.. 98 Eclipse GS rebuilt 420a motor, turbo'd pushing 11psi 286hp. This was my show car. I took it to lots of car shows never won first but came in 2nd and 3rd all the time.

First car show.. won 2nd. before turbo kit.

2513081_62_full.jpg

working on the car. just finished painting the inside.

2513081_16_full.jpg

Catback exhaust.

2513081_63_full.jpg

headers and hiflow cat.

2513081_34_full.jpg

Picture4143.jpg

Picture4142.jpg

Picture4141.jpg

yeah lots of pictures.. it was my baby.. made me lots of money

were you running an evo3 16g in that? pretty good horsepower for only 11psi. looks like the back is lowered but the front isn't though.

are you fucking serious? 721?!!

holy shit

yup.. thats all i can get out of it. I know one dude. I met in TX that have a 900hp one. But He's spent more money and more time on his. For now I can get 721 on mine. I would like to get it to 750 but thats going to cost a few more K and i dont want to spend more money on it. Maintenance is to much as it is.

1969 karmann ghia, i inherited it from my grandfather... my dads the one that damaged the front :goldenwub:

car3copyiq8.jpg

car1rj6.jpg

car2vd8.jpg