SkatePerception
Triad

Support Thread For Idiots That Nearly Have To Sell Their Nsx To Fund A Cocaine Habit

THAT IS SO SICK. i fucking love that car, how does it run

it runs really well, tiptop. i just need new brakes, squeeks sooo much

This is my eclipse I just sold.. 98 Eclipse GS rebuilt 420a motor, turbo'd pushing 11psi 286hp. This was my show car. I took it to lots of car shows never won first but came in 2nd and 3rd all the time.

First car show.. won 2nd. before turbo kit.

2513081_62_full.jpg

working on the car. just finished painting the inside.

2513081_16_full.jpg

Catback exhaust.

2513081_63_full.jpg

headers and hiflow cat.

2513081_34_full.jpg

Picture4143.jpg

Picture4142.jpg

Picture4141.jpg

yeah lots of pictures.. it was my baby.. made me lots of money

I have the same car

I'm turboing it this winter

DSM<3

haha, we do this thread far too often. Anybody that knows me well is full aware that my life conquest wasn't complete till I finally got my hands on one of these. The payments are sort of hard to swallow, but whatever.

1.jpg

2.jpg

fairfax1.jpg

Goah steve.. So nice! we need to go cruising some time.. Show off our whips! love the car and the red seats and doors! good job

such a sick car steve, is it good on gas though i was thinking about getting one but i heard it's pretty bad on gas?

Goah steve.. So nice! we need to go cruising some time.. Show off our whips! love the car and the red seats and doors! good job

Good job? ha, I just bought it like that... it's stock interior. I just picked up a porter cable 7424 and a crap load of menzerna stuff so I'll have that black with a mirror shine, I'll repost when I'm done with that.

Definitely, from time to time I go to NC car things... they're generally pretty gay but I have a bunch of friends through the common thread of cars like you do with skateboarding, so in that essence it's okay. I'm actually a mod on INC, lol.

such a sick car steve, is it good on gas though i was thinking about getting one but i heard it's pretty bad on gas?

ehh, on the highway it gets pretty decent. I picked it up in DC and drove pretty slow the whole way home (no higher than 70 for the most part) and got 28mpg. But normal driving I tend to get 19mpg or so (on 93), my RSX only got 24 though, so I'll eat the extra 5 miles for the sake of driving the dream mobile.

But everything is expensive on this car, I mean everything. You pretty much better have a load in savings that's awaiting failure.

Have you considered getting the previous model M3? On the track they're more legendary, plus there's less luxury/comfort features that are always prone to failure.

I'm considering the new one. I'm also considering like four other cars not sure which one yet either a bmw m5, range rover sport super charge (most likely getting), Lexus rx400, or mercedes c350, tough choices

importsnc.com is an okay site. I dont go there much. I like to act like an idiot there. Why I dont know, its fun. I dont do anythig bad, I just play dumb. I like carolinarides.com pretty cool site. Mainly its a forum for american cars.. a few import people go there. Well you car looks good! goodjob on picking it out.. haha.

I'm considering the new one. I'm also considering like four other cars not sure which one yet either a bmw m5, range rover sport super charge (most likely getting), Lexus rx400, or mercedes c350, tough choices

oh shit, I didn't know you were ballin. In that case drive everything. Pick up a 06 M3 from a bmw dealer and make sure it's CPO, you'll have the factory warranty till 2010/50k then the cpo warranty will push it out till 2012/100k. Once you get behind one of these you'll have a hard time liking anything else (especially the new turd of an M3).

M5 would be sick for highway cruising, but it's still a rather big car... personally I need smaller, more nimble cars. My friend has one of those Mazerati Quatraropes (spelling) and granted it's sick as fuck, virtually a ferrari but it's just far too large to have fun with IMO.

importsnc.com is an okay site. I dont go there much. I like to act like an idiot there. Why I dont know, its fun. I dont do anythig bad, I just play dumb. I like carolinarides.com pretty cool site. Mainly its a forum for american cars.. a few import people go there. Well you car looks good! goodjob on picking it out.. haha.

I only go there to talk shit. Yeah I was on the hunt for that combo, it was either going to be black on red or white on cinnamon. I ended up having to go to Fairfax VA to find it.

oh shit, I didn't know you were ballin. In that case drive everything. Pick up a 06 M3 from a bmw dealer and make sure it's CPO, you'll have the factory warranty till 2010/50k then the cpo warranty will push it out till 2012/100k. Once you get behind one of these you'll have a hard time liking anything else (especially the new turd of an M3).

M5 would be sick for highway cruising, but it's still a rather big car... personally I need smaller, more nimble cars. My friend has one of those Mazerati Quatraropes (spelling) and granted it's sick as fuck, virtually a ferrari but it's just far too large to have fun with IMO.

i'll look in to the 06 M3 in a few hours actually once the dealership opens.

i'll look in to the 06 M3 in a few hours actually once the dealership opens.

Let me know what you run into, you'll be tempted to dive into the first one but I'd really hold out for the color combo and stuff that you want.

I'd personally stay away from the convertables and SMG transmissions, they're still both cool but when the shit breaks I wouldn't want to have to foot the bill for it once it's out of warranty.

what?! why?! :goldenwub:

fucking gas was ridiculous

i was running premium and got like 10 mpg

i thnk bi n engine, but i culd b rong.

wow your cool. i meant how does it run because that car has a breakdown prone history

damn steve such a sick m. I love my 5 series. They are such solid cars.

This is my dream 1989 E30

13355_a.jpg

i love the e46 m, was pretty close to getting one, then one of my best friends got one. Really didn't want to push the same car as my friend, so i got the charger and have loved it ever since. My next car will definitely be of german origin though, s class or 7 series. Driving the charger has made me love big bodies ha.

I do need a project car, and this would make a sick one.

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=3857060

Just need to find out how to make stupid amounts of money to pay for it.

damn steve such a sick m. I love my 5 series. They are such solid cars.

This is my dream 1989 E30

13355_a.jpg

total classic. I kick myself for blowing so many years on honda's when E30 and E36 M3's were out there. (Type R excluded of course)

i love the e46 m, was pretty close to getting one, then one of my best friends got one. Really didn't want to push the same car as my friend, so i got the charger and have loved it ever since. My next car will definitely be of german origin though, s class or 7 series. Driving the charger has made me love big bodies ha.

I do need a project car, and this would make a sick one.

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=3857060

Just need to find out how to make stupid amounts of money to pay for it.

fucking drift slut

1969 karmann ghia, i inherited it from my grandfather... my dads the one that damaged the front :goldenwub:

car3copyiq8.jpg

car1rj6.jpg

car2vd8.jpg

OMG, <3, cept for the front

1.jpg

haha i was in new york about a month ago and i saw a bmw while skating down the street that looked JUST lke this..an asian got out tho