SkatePerception
Triad

Support Thread For Idiots That Nearly Have To Sell Their Nsx To Fund A Cocaine Habit

No need to post 25+ pictures of your riced out nigger car.

edit: aaaaaannnndddd it's gone

• Like 2

No need to post 25+ pictures of your riced out nigger car.

edit: aaaaaannnndddd it's gone

Damn! That's a cold ass honky!

damn I wanna see

sentra SE-R, yellow with all black trim. carbon fiber spoiler. yellow interior trim and whatnot too.

• Like 1

So kinda hittin a rough spot with my Subie this past week. I got my headlights redone by a friend in LA, noticed some clunking driving up there. Looked under my car, somehow i lost half a a bushing on my endlink. Gotta call up Kartboy and see what they say, hopefully the endlink is still structurally sound and i can just get a replacement set of bushings. Noticed today when i was working on my car and a friends 06 WRX (needed new spark plugs for a cylinder 1 misfire) that i had a power steering leak. I havent noticed a change in the feel of the car yet so i havent lost much fluid but i will need to replace the entire pump. I need to stop driving in the mountains and mudding my car. The ECU and engine are rejecting the Cobb tune that i had done, i wasnt pleased with it at all and i was working on a tune with a friend. We were going to flash the map this weekend but with the problems my car was having i didnt want to risk a 4th gear redline logging run.

Bad week for my Subie.

i love it :) its a slug though.. going from my turbo e30 car to this.. yeah.. but its still fun to drive. has the m30b34 in it. having air conditioning is nice. and you can see the drivers door is black. someone backed into the old one and that a junkyard replacement which means that i dont have a key to that door.. makes locking and unlocking the car lots of fun.

EDIT: thought of doing a chalk door just because... idk. not really me though

and nikovision, more s2k pictures!

• Like 1

i love it :) its a slug though.. going from my turbo e30 car to this.. yeah.. but its still fun to drive. has the m30b34 in it. having air conditioning is nice. and you can see the drivers door is black. someone backed into the old one and that a junkyard replacement which means that i dont have a key to that door.. makes locking and unlocking the car lots of fun.

EDIT: thought of doing a chalk door just because... idk. not really me though

and nikovision, more s2k pictures!

shit I don't know how you came up on such a nice looking car so quickly. Everything around me is a piece of shit with no motor or trans that's been on craigslist for a year or more.

be happy you didn't get the 528e, if you want to talk about slugs haha.

I don't have too many pictures yet because I just picked it up a couple weeks ago and every weekend here has been bad weather. Here's a cell phone shot with my winter setup though. Can't wait until spring when I can put the te37s back on.

f6eguFz.jpg

• Like 1

i love s2000s. is it pretty fun to drive?

shit I don't know how you came up on such a nice looking car so quickly. Everything around me is a piece of shit with no motor or trans that's been on craigslist for a year or more.

be happy you didn't get the 528e, if you want to talk about slugs haha.

right. i cant imagine an m20 in a 3200lb car. feels worse then my m42 car before the build. it sounds good in the revs. just doesnt go anywhere ;) I was super surprised at all the decent cars around here. i was looking in san diego and l.a. because im centered between the two. i had at least 40 clean choices. this car does look pretty rusty underneath and has 245k miles on it. has receipts, the last owner took good care of it and it was cheap. it ought to last me.

Very much so. I had an NB Miata before that I loved, but unfortunately was totaled by an SUV crossing over the line in the snow because he didn't want to rear end the guy in front of him. Now, this car is like a Miata in principle, but so much more. The power difference is very noticeable and the car just feels a lot more refined, where the Miata was more raw. I haven't taken it out on too many twisties yet because its been really cold up here and I was on summer tires (put on the winters last weekend). I'm just sick of winter already.

Just ordered all the stuff I need for some more boost in my Camaro : )

Took this the other day, not too bad, we didn't have a chance to go to any location, so I tried to make do with what I had...

8456797272_bbd576c614_o.jpg

i just bought my e28 for cheaper than that... and my little brother bought a civic hatch about 8 months ago for $600. ill find a picture of it. had the 1.6y or something in it.

EDIT: cant find a picture. but it was in decent shape. red, tinted windows, spray painted black wheels, ugly spoiler. your average hatch. ran good till he turboed it.

Just be sure that hundred shot of NOS didn't blow the welds on the intake!

• Like 2

Anyone else keep getting emails from "new posts" in here? Just got about 45 emails and theyre all posts from years ago.

yup same here. I don't know why this is happening.