SkatePerception
Triad

Support Thread For Idiots That Nearly Have To Sell Their Nsx To Fund A Cocaine Habit

Took this today

your photos are so good

how much editing goes into that?

also just natural light?

I hate how srt's always look like they have so much reverse rake

I think you mean forward rake lol.

• Like 1

your photos are so good

how much editing goes into that?

also just natural light?

Thanks, This took maybe a hour or hour and a half total. I try to use flashes with a soft box when shooting, but this was natural light. It's nice having good lighting when you shoot, you can get away without flashes or strobes.

Also wait till you guys see some of the other photos, his car isn't raked, it just comes across as that. It's weird to see that car so low haha

Replaced the valve cover gasket and spark plug tube seals today. been getting oil leaking out from under the valve cover and into my spark plug chambers.

Thanks, This took maybe a hour or hour and a half total. I try to use flashes with a soft box when shooting, but this was natural light. It's nice having good lighting when you shoot, you can get away without flashes or strobes.

Also wait till you guys see some of the other photos, his car isn't raked, it just comes across as that. It's weird to see that car so low haha

post mo' photo

Lots of cars come across as having rake. Any car with lower rear archs then front. but srts are more noticeable imo

• Like 1

post mo' photo

Lots of cars come across as having rake. Any car with lower rear archs then front. but srts are more noticeable imo

true. I'll have the edits done on others today. Here was a quick shot I thought looked cool. 8567643468_8d5a90906d_o.jpg

8568330443_b4cdc0565c_o.jpg

8569758212_f1eda84198_o.jpg

• Like 3

fuck fuck fuck, there's a one time group buy for Comptech Superchargers for the NSX direct from the factory. Over $2k off from retail. I have till April 1st to figure out if I'm going to jump in or miss out.

• Like 1

true. I'll have the edits done on others today. Here was a quick shot I thought looked cool. 8567643468_8d5a90906d_o.jpg

Color light-leaks on a black and white photo? Come on man!

fuck fuck fuck, there's a one time group buy for Comptech Superchargers for the NSX direct from the factory. Over $2k off from retail. I have till April 1st to figure out if I'm going to jump in or miss out.

Ha, saw that thread awhile ago. Having never driven one I feel like ~350rwhp would be perfect in an NSX.

• Like 2

Ha, saw that thread awhile ago. Having never driven one I feel like ~350rwhp would be perfect in an NSX.

That's pretty much the consensus that I get from everybody. It's a perfect and manageable amount of power, how it should have came from the factory. I'm most attracted to the fact that there's no bullshit, no ecu, no tuning, no fuel crap... plug and play 80-100 whp.

• Like 2

That's pretty much the consensus that I get from everybody. It's a perfect and manageable amount of power, how it should have came from the factory. I'm most attracted to the fact that there's no bullshit, no ecu, no tuning, no fuel crap... plug and play 80-100 whp.

Doesn't get any better. Do it!

• Like 1

Color light-leaks on a black and white photo? Come on man!

Haha yup. Shit, most people don't think about it lol. Plus when you edit a photo in 5 minutes, you don't sit on things for too long haha

Once you get that taste of your car being faster, it's gonna be hard to stop it haha
  • Like 1

fucken enablers.

I've never had a F/I car in my life, I'm sure if I did then I would be going for some crazy twin turbo setup that would ruin the whole thing. Still haven't figured out if i'm going to do it, that's a lot of money to piss out at once. Or if I had a taste for power then I would have stopped buying Hondas when I was on my 9th or wherever it is now.

god damnit tomchy such a cock block thing to post

stevie baby, i got that rash taken care of a long time ago, it's not contagious...just come up for one drink...

Does anyone have a sweet car that lives close-ish to Toledo Ohio that might want to set up to take some photos?