SkatePerception

So here's the promo for the Love and Focus semi- full length film. hvx lover edited it all so big props to him for doing an amazing job on it. filming by phelps, hvx lover, and myself. SamS also filmed a clip in there. along with the new promo, the site is going to be updated frequently with posts from the three of us so look out for those!

Picture1-14.png

lafinal.jpg

im gunna work on the site a little bit tomorrow and get all of us usernames and passwords so we can all update this thing. i have a bunch of stuff i can put up on there

You & phelps's stuff has always been my favorite footage to watch. and this promo was dank as shit. loved pretty much everything about it :wub:

that song sucked pretty fuggin bad, but on the other hand a lot of the filming was pretty solid. definately not down with all that hvx footage though. oh that last clip was really really bad hahah

song didnt really hype me up for the video, but i know its gonna be really good all together! the filming was damn good! keep up the AMAZING work! and yeah whens this video hittin the floor?

There is not really a set date for the final release yet.

As for the song and the editing, we wanted to do something different than the ol' electro-pop-beat-fast-editing-run-ups-sunset-shots-almost-landed and shit like that. Focused on what we all love: skating.

Also the HVX footage had to be cropped in order to avoid the letterbox thing. But for the final we will split the video up in filmer parts which everyone also edits himself, so my footage in there is going to be all HD and letterbox I guess. So I can atleast use fihseye shots!

Glad so many people are hyped.

#1 video I can't wait to see right now is New Thirsty since I ordered it a couple of hours ago, but this one is making it's way up there, for sure.

There is not really a set date for the final release yet.

As for the song and the editing, we wanted to do something different than the ol' electro-pop-beat-fast-editing-run-ups-sunset-shots-almost-landed and shit like that. Focused on what we all love: skating.

Also the HVX footage had to be cropped in order to avoid the letterbox thing. But for the final we will split the video up in filmer parts which everyone also edits himself, so my footage in there is going to be all HD and letterbox I guess. So I can atleast use fihseye shots!

Glad so many people are hyped.

i fiqured that! regardless it was still put together really well, and i still liked it. :wub:

i was HYPED on it. i loved how it wasnt like the normal skate video it had a different feel to it and i thought the song was a good choice. the black crowes def hyped me up in this for some reason, idk why haha. maybe it was that back smith!

Whats gonna happen with arizona days tim?

That was ill guys, obviously gonna be an amazing video.

its still going on. almost done editing it all. should be premiering december 13th.

its still going on. almost done editing it all. should be premiering december 13th.

Hahah dude yes, I've been so excited about that video for the longest. I'll have to get some funds to get a copy from you.

Skating was great, but this seemed more like a montage than a promo. Also, the song didn't really have a huge amount of dynamic, just seemed like the same song cut to good shit for however long the edit was after the skating came in.

You guys are full of talent, it shows, but I'd like to see a bit more time/thought put into the edit itself.

Skating was great, but this seemed more like a montage than a promo. Also, the song didn't really have a huge amount of dynamic, just seemed like the same song cut to good shit for however long the edit was after the skating came in.

You guys are full of talent, it shows, but I'd like to see a bit more time/thought put into the edit itself.

It was pretty last minute to edit stuff. We might drop something else...