SkatePerception
MikeHolm

Free Web Hosting

thanks a ton for posting this because a while back I was really in need of these links but couldn't find them. So thanks for in the future for when it comes up again.

whats the best free host for video.

im thinking of using gameroom to store all my clips and then just linking them up with another free host. but for some reason gameroom only lets me upload quiktime files.

I used t35 before I got paid hosting, and I used zed to host the videos. (the videos work if you make an html file and embed the video in the html)

and they have FTP which is also a good thing.

So i have to make a html template in order for the vid to work? I go to upload file and when its done uploading its says error. what do you mean embed the vid in html? :rolleyes:

So i have to make a html template in order for the vid to work? I go to upload file and when its done uploading its says error. what do you mean embed the vid in html?  ;)

Make a txt file with notepad and copy the stuff below, and where it says VIDEO ADDRESS HERE, put the video address there and when you save it save it as "all files" with a .htm or .html extension in the file name then upload it to your host and you'll be able to enjoy easily accessed zed content.

<html><table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" height="100%"align="center"><tr><td><div align="center"><embed src="VIDEO ADDRESS HERE" width="320" height="256" cache="true"></center></td></tr></table></div></html>

the easiest thing ever to do is www.zippyvideos.com

its only 5 mb, but it loads quick, works 99% of the time

sucks though because if you loase the link, you need to uploasd it again

best thing ever... gamewarrior.net... i think u get like 250mb of space... no upload limit... like most sites that allow you to have shitloads of space will only let u upload... like 2mb an upload.... u get like 2 gigs of bandwidth tho...

okay i have a problem. i got a freeweb host and its fine but the is a few ads right.

so i tried cexx.org but when i put it on it removed my editing tools so when i put it on the break the frames thing it did'nt show up on the page. I am using www.tripod.lycos.com its fine but the ads are annoying does anyboty know what to do?