SkatePerception
MikeHolm

Free Web Hosting

wahts a good high quality host other than powow and gameroom since they never sent me password? i want something with 50gb if possible and high quality video posting abilities not shitty ones like you tube

wahts a good high quality host other than powow and gameroom since they never sent me password? i want something with 50gb if possible and high quality video posting abilities not shitty ones like you tube

50gigs for free? get real man

yeah im using that now,

though unless i read the t&c wroung, it siad you account would get deleted if you used it for remote hosting or somthing

lets just hope they dont notice my account

HATE

had siteslded for a month then it delated my login and all my stuff

if you just have videos uploaded, they'll delete it. upload some pages and like hw papers

BAH.

i did that and put homeworks and stuff on there

but it stil got delated

how do i get a VERY basic splash page up onto my www.USERNAME.sitesled.com page?

as it jsut somthing saying "coming soon" so they dont have an exsuce to keep delating me

Guest captain beefheart

sitesled now has ads.

and edit for the guy above me-i had an intro page that said i was working on the site, and i really was for a couple o f weeks and they still deleted

BAH.

i did that and put homeworks and stuff on there

but it stil got delated

how do i get a VERY basic splash page up onto my www.USERNAME.sitesled.com page?

as it jsut somthing saying "coming soon" so they dont have an exsuce to keep delating me

can somebody explain how to do this?

EDIT: nvm i got it

Xoom Webs is the best free web hosting sevice ive come across, and if anyone is having the same trouble i was with tonnes of web hosts that dont even work you should try it xxx

May have been posted already but...

www.clickherefree.com

Shows quite a few with pretty good BASIC descriptions of each before you sign up... Also sometimes has reviews from people who have tried many of the hosts explaining if they suck of if they are half-way decent...