SkatePerception
krewskater1228

Battle At The Berrics

pj vs mo would be good, because mo did land the pressure flip against carroll, so i guess he's got that.

i feel like pj will beat fairfax, but it's gonna be a really good game. fairfax is definitely way under rated.

Kinda' funny that PJ landed all those weird tricks Koston set, "Pre 90's" and all that shit haha.

pj vs mo would be good, because mo did land the pressure flip against carroll, so i guess he's got that.

i feel like pj will beat fairfax, but it's gonna be a really good game. fairfax is definitely way under rated.

if he does beat fairfax, ill probably cry.

When Vince and Mike gave the finger was that:

Fuck that trick

OR

Fuck PJ Ladd?

.....fuck the camera pointing in our face

so bummed

and I think from this game you can tell it's obvious that it's not obvious that anyone in particular will win this

yeah pj is sick ive never really actually like watched his footage but i still love koston but hes gettin old lol like retiring soon old

uhhhh...

I want to take an area code and put SK in front of it. It would be so original!

Wow, i'm sorry but that was really bad on Koston's part. He knew he was about to lose so he pulled out all the bullshit 90's tech tricks. :goldenwub:

I feel like a lot of flip tricks have yet to go down...it's a lot of clean "normal" tricks.

I wonder if Fairfax can laser flip.

Wow, i'm sorry but that was really bad on Koston's part. He knew he was about to lose so he pulled out all the bullshit 90's tech tricks. :goldenwub:

If you watch the ES games of skate, he did the same thing. When you're going up against some like PJ, you don't have much of a choice.

I'm happy PJ won. After landing at least a few of those obscure pressure/late flips Koston did I think he deserved to win.

you can tell it's obvious that it's not obvious that anyone in particular will win this

some grade A wording right here.

Shut the fuck up, honestly. Koston's seen pjs whl part where he, guess what? Does pressure flip tricks in the beginning, he's also seen pj do late flip tricks. If anything, I was kinda bummed on Pj for taking the easy way out and beating koston on a hardflip, which everybody in the whole goddamn world knows he cant do.

Shut the fuck up, honestly. Koston's seen pjs whl part where he, guess what? Does pressure flip tricks in the beginning, he's also seen pj do late flip tricks. If anything, I was kinda bummed on Pj for taking the easy way out and beating koston on a hardflip, which everybody in the whole goddamn world knows he cant do.

agreed im bummed koston lost

PJs varial heels are amazing.

Anyone else notice how PJ seems awkward when someone is reading the rules, camera shy or something?

agreed.

Though everyone hating on Koston should grow the fuck up.

"O noez my PJ almost lost cuz dat koston puled out some hard old skool trix"

How old are you? fucking 5?

It was a fair game, they both went for each others weaknesses - but Koston was too far behind by then to finish him off. Plus it's not like Koston can't do hardflips at all, he has landed them before.