SkatePerception
SteveLaClair

Reputable Sellers

bwayphoto.com for a good deal on a vx2100

they gave me a good warranty for like 300 for 5 years

were they good?

http://www.resellerratings.com/seller1995.html

^^ they say its bad...they have a nice price on a GL2 but idono it looks skeeetch

Your right dokickflips sketch!! They tell you the battery you ordered with your camera is 15-20 minute camera and try to pressure you to buy other stuff. They told me my camera was backordered and i ordered it on clearance.so how could it be backordered..

I'm cancelling my order as soon as a can. They sure know what there doing. Scam artists they are.

i got my vx1000 package from soadv.com. they sent me a vx that didnt record sound so they fixed it for free then the heads went so they fixed it for free. so they stand behind there shit i guess. the same thing happend to my friend who bought a vx from them no sound then they fixed it. its a pain in the ass sending your new camera away tho. o and the price is ridiculouse to me. it cost 1600 for the package that just came with like a case and 1 batt and a couple other things.

My dads company has ordered from these people numerous times and they always come through the only problem is 1 time we didnt get the soft ware that was suposed to come with a camera we purchased but they overnighted it to us

I say that's pretty damn reputable, especially since they overnighted it.

I'd say that pretty much any vid store on eBay who's a Power Seller. I've had like 3 friends order VX2100s from digital-shopping-network,sunshineelec, and jandkcameras for just over $2000 and they all came with pretty good packages.

They got (no name) lenses, a tripod, a cleaning kit, and some tapes with the packages they ordered. They weren't bait and switch douche bags. But if you want to get some great deals on pretty much any camera, take a look at the stuff these guys have up.

I'll vouch for XiaXinde, he is the best person to buy a VX1000 from. We had 26 emails go back and forth, because I had lots of questions. I don't think I would have trusted anyone else. He always got back to my emails the next day, and he always made sure I was satisfied. Plus, he's usually down for a deal.

you guys are posting in the wrong thread, check it out this is for websites not people on SP, go to the "Vouch List" thread... Stop being lazy and read the whole threads.

ibuydigital.com is that good site anyone deal wit them.lookin for vx2100 on their its like 2180 usd and anyone know anywhere cheaper? thanks

Guest jpalbert

www.47stphoto.com

they sell on ebay too. i bought 1fisheye and 1 light from us!! fast shipping, never had problem

B&H and J&R

I bought my FC-E9 off of HotDigital on eBay and it was great service. I won it with 1 second left to go :P

s-t-e-v-e is legit... bought a gl2 off of him... took him 2 days to ship but after that it went great... got my camera and its a beauty...

esskategl is also legit... bought a raynox off of him and he shipped next day and it is also mint.