SkatePerception
SteveLaClair

Reputable Sellers

where is a good place to get a nikon D80?

PM me...

Dude can you get the fuck out of here asking in every thread for a fucking D80 jesus christ.

can anyone recomend a legit store that sells 1chip minidv cams for cheap that would post overseas ? i need a ntsc cap cam

gadgetinfinity.com is super legit

they e-mailed me saying that my package should arrive in 15 days, and it was in my mailbox 3 days later

Yeah i like TGM skateboards, really good deals, i like getting the 10 blanks cause there so cheap, if i break one i dont care ill just grab another board.

I'll vouch for XiaXinde, he is the best person to buy a VX1000 from. We had 26 emails go back and forth, because I had lots of questions. I don't think I would have trusted anyone else. He always got back to my emails the next day, and he always made sure I was satisfied. Plus, he's usually down for a deal.

yeah definantly XiaXinde for a vx1000...ive never had any problems on it...the dude is good and super legit

Opteka.com is legit right? I just ordered a replacement front element and I need to know if it will come. It had free shipping, but I still haven't received confirmation on it. :/

Opteka.com is legit right? I just ordered a replacement front element and I need to know if it will come. It had free shipping, but I still haven't received confirmation on it. :/

Sometimes they take a long time to send the confirmation.

It was taking a while and I was getting worried, when i ordered my fisheye and then it came 3 days after i ordered it and i got the confirmation that day.. so don't worry there legit.

Can Someone say tapestockonline.com looking to order some sony tapes from them mad cheap...

I'll vouch for XiaXinde, he is the best person to buy a VX1000 from. We had 26 emails go back and forth, because I had lots of questions. I don't think I would have trusted anyone else. He always got back to my emails the next day, and he always made sure I was satisfied. Plus, he's usually down for a deal.

cool i was thinkin bout buyin from him there pretty cheap to

Well here's the deal with this site www.shoetrends.com

The site looks mad sketchy, and the shoes are insanely cheap, but from what I've researched online and heard from actual people who bought from them, they're legit. I ordered a pair of blazers from them, and a week later they notified me that they are out of stock, so they refunded my paypal with the cash I sent them.... so they're legit I'm assuming. Otherwise they would have scammed me and not have refunded me right?