SkatePerception
jak3

Gl2 Mk1

so im pretty sure im gonna upgrade my lens to an mk1 on the gl2 I just wanna know how legit it is like how much vig wideness and stuff and if anyones got some footy from this setup

Its pretty wide and I dont think there is any vig. I might be wrong though.

yea thanks the vig looks like a vx21 mk1 or a vx2mk1 sorta and its pretty damn wide

Not sure if you're talking about the GL1/GL2 MK1 (mark 1 intermediate aka MK1int) or the vx1000 MK1 + GL bayoring mod (aka MK1mod.

The GL1/GL2 MK1 does not vignette at all and is very wide, much wider than the MK2, but not as wide as the MK1mod (but the MK1mod vignettes). Personally I hate vignetting, but that's a personal thing.

The MK1mod on the GL2 does vignette, probably a little more than on the vx1000, and it is very wide.

here's what all of the lenses look like:

http://forums.skateperception.com/index.ph...=49137&st=0

I would say there's a decent amount of vig with the mk1.

Depends which one you're talkin about. Mk1 inter does not have any.

Not sure if you're talking about the GL1/GL2 MK1 (mark 1 intermediate aka MK1int) or the vx1000 MK1 + GL bayoring mod (aka MK1mod.

The GL1/GL2 MK1 does not vignette at all and is very wide, much wider than the MK2, but not as wide as the MK1mod (but the MK1mod vignettes). Personally I hate vignetting, but that's a personal thing.

The MK1mod on the GL2 does vignette, probably a little more than on the vx1000, and it is very wide.

here's what all of the lenses look like:

http://forums.skateperception.com/index.ph...=49137&st=0

where can i find the mk1 intermediate?ive been searchin online for a while and cant find anything

where can i find the mk1 intermediate?ive been searchin online for a while and cant find anything

they are really hard to find. No one knows where you can buy them.

THat was filmed so well

oh really? every single clip was way overexposed

The Mk1 mod on gl2 is much winder then raymod or mk2, though it does have alot of vig

and i filmed that over exposed montage :wub: wasnt the greatest filming and didnt check the viewfinder so it turned out over exposed.. awell.. but for more gl2 mk1 footage (from same park) peep this vid CLICK HERE

I love the how wide the lens is though sometimes i think it might be a little too wide.. :P