SkatePerception
Sign in to follow this  
anduhsoon

Fuuuck

so i just got surgery on a hernia yesterday and they told me i cant skate for a month or even lift over 20 lbs for a month. im super bummed and dont know what the hell im gunna do with all my time :). anyone ever had this done? its a pretty common thing to have happen.

play skate and wish you were doing all of those trick, thats what im doing b/c its cold as shit right now

i havnt skated for a month either, it keeps snowing just enough here to make it unskateable, sucks about that hernia, did your balls swell when you had it?

Had double hernia surgery, you'll be fine. Just scheme scheme plot plot for when you get better, and invariably.. get better dude. :)

i havnt skated for a month either, it keeps snowing just enough here to make it unskateable, sucks about that hernia, did your balls swell when you had it?

no its just a bulge above your dick it can be on the right or left upper side of it . it can only be treated by sugery. thank god its winter though.

you are so gay

I just figured that would be the response you would say to someone else who posted some lame ass shit like this.

you are so gay

I just figured that would be the response you would say to someone else who posted some lame ass shit like this.

no just to you. i probably wouldent care if someone poosted a thread that announces you dead. actually i would probably be hyped.

http://forums.skateperception.com/index.ph...=209586&hl=

I know how you feel. I've been out since November and won't be back on till summer. I got really into art and its really good. I'm not stressing too hard cause there are alot worse things that could happen. Just find something that gets you hyped and a month will go by really fast.

you are so gay

havent you not been able to skate fora year or some shit

havent you not been able to skate fora year or some shit

ankle surgery, it's been 6 months. but this kid can't skate for a month in winter.

no just to you. i probably wouldent care if someone poosted a thread that announces you dead. actually i would probably be hyped.

well let's hope it happens! anything to make you happy :angry:

Beartown used to be cool, now I only see him post lame hate shit. Meh, oh well.

sorry to disappoint? I'm pretty sure I've been the same for quite awhile now, just haven't been on as much lately. Maybe you took a joke the wrong way? that's the only other thing I can think of that would give you that impression.

so you can't skate, and you can't lift over 20 pounds? so your basically a woman!

Just kidding.. i did not mean to offend any women out there.

so i just got surgery on a hernia yesterday and they told me i cant skate for a month or even lift over 20 lbs for a month. im super bummed and dont know what the hell im gunna do with all my time :angry:. anyone ever had this done? its a pretty common thing to have happen.

A month? Try having surgery and not being able to skate or do any physical activity for 6 months. You will survive, people out there have it ten times worse than you me and anyone on this site. stop bitching

ankle surgery, it's been 6 months. but this kid can't skate for a month in winter.

well let's hope it happens! anything to make you happy :angry:

sorry to disappoint? I'm pretty sure I've been the same for quite awhile now, just haven't been on as much lately. Maybe you took a joke the wrong way? that's the only other thing I can think of that would give you that impression.

It's ok, you're still #1 in my book.