SkatePerception
Sign in to follow this  
.Flip.

Super Bowl

The steelers didn't deserve it. James Harrison punching a guy while he's on the ground and then taunting him after WTFITS?!

harrison should have been ejected and that should have stayed the cardinals ball. the whole "it occurred after change in possession" claim is bullshit, it started the second he got blocked when the ball was snapped. but, whatever, they ended up with a safety, which is, in my opinion, just fucking embarrassing. that game was called terribly. no team should have almost 100 yards of penalties, or more, i didn't see the final stat. karlos's roughing the passer shouldn't have been called, nor should the roughing the placekicker. he was falling and couldn't stop momentum. plus, the steelers had PLENTY of chop blocks that went uncalled.

overall, i'm really happy the cardinals did what they did. i predicted it last year and i'm proud they made it this far, it's just shitty that they couldn't take home the trophy. big ups to warner, who should definetely be inducted to the Hall of Fame.

The steelers didn't deserve it. James Harrison punching a guy while he's on the ground and then taunting him after WTFITS?!

Thats the game I did that plent of times when I played when it worth that much you will do some crazy shit. They did deserve the win the defense did a great job adjusting to the flats and picking up the slants in the middles for the most part.

The game was only played here on foxtel(expensive cable type thing). But the problem with the time difference was that the fact of the time difference is Australia it was at 10am this morning which is when i am at school. But all day I didn't hear anything about it, and didn't turn the tv on when i got home. Then just then at about 8:30-9pm or something they put on a reply of it. Since I didn't know who won it was really good. Just got over less then 10 minutes ago. haha that last 20 seconds was just so heated and intense.

Could have gone either way.

i don't watch football but my grandma went to the hospital today and it was the only thing they were playing on the TV's there so i got into it,and im not gonna lie I was a little heart broken at the end.

I screamed my head off cheering for the Cardinals, especially after Fitzgerald's second touchdown. They were so damn close and I'm still quite bummed out about it.