SkatePerception
Sign in to follow this  
Robdob

106 Feedback

Hate to be the guy that asks "does this count??" but I am not sure. It's a bank to stall kinda spot; you hit the bank to stall, and then land back into the bank, so I dunno. Yay or nay?

Picture1-2.png

It's just a frame grab, if it helps.

Etalikestofilm- yeah sure

Thomas - if he pops from the same bank he lands into then no.

Just filmed mine today, before i even knew this assignment was up. haha, I hope it counts, i like the way it looks. Give it a watch!

Haha Tim, Eric stomped that shit so hard. Clip was a bit over though :wub:, it will still most likely get my vote though. Didn't you film Brandon do some gnarly back 360 thing into that?

Haha Tim, Eric stomped that shit so hard. Clip was a bit over though :wub:, it will still most likely get my vote though. Didn't you film Brandon do some gnarly back 360 thing into that?

haha yeah i know. if its allowed i will CC it. yeah brandon did 3 things into it. back 3, biggerspin, and 360 shuv.

I like your new one a lot better eta

Edit: and NYClurker, maybe it's that im using IE, but yours isn't loading for me.

going to a party will close this sometime tonight, mod don't close this i was gonna enter.

my link doesn't work, but if you re-click it in that skinny part where you type the website it works?? i dont know why works

ok this is seriously getting ludicrous. why the fuck is it not a rule that you watch each and every entry before you go and cast your vote? i hate to bring up specific names, but i feel like everyone votes for Tim Cilisno whenever he enters just cause they see his name and assume that its gonna look good. i wont EVER enter an assignment until this is a rule.

You don't know that for sure and if you are going to say such a, and thing mention names don't be afraid.

the reason i bring that up is that he's been consistently winning assignments even when theres other entries that look just as good, if not better. i'm just using him as an example, you gotta admit that it should have been a rule all along.