SkatePerception

Alright so if you guys didn't notice we had some major site issues the last few days that were deeper than I had previously thought; unfortunately to save it I had to pull it from a database backup that was 4 days old... so yeah we lost some posts.

My apologies.

Just so you know the PM system is broke still, I'm going to just try and give this reload the stress test and let you guys keep beating the crap out of it to make sure it's fine..

I'll keep jamming out on the PM shit.

edit april 22 PM system is functional again, let me know if anything else seems out of place... I think it's all covered now.

• Like 22

Poop, I need to ship something and my received messages is missing the shipping info I was sent. Good luck with the mess!

greg you better read this haha, but my info is

took this out cause you don't want putting your address up publicly like that. I've sent greg the info

steve sorry to bug you... i dont know if you got to any of the other sites but bexperception their is no post in the threads. when you get a chance if you could check it out, thanks. :wub:

steve sorry to bug you... i dont know if you got to any of the other sites but bexperception their is no post in the threads. when you get a chance if you could check it out, thanks. :wub:

son of a! alright that one wont' be as difficult to pull back... will have to be a tomorrow project.

son of a! alright that one wont' be as difficult to pull back... will have to be a tomorrow project.

im guessing you didnt know that, anyways take your time... site gets nowhere near as much traffic as here so whatever comes as a priority.

im guessing you didnt know that, anyways take your time... site gets nowhere near as much traffic as here so whatever comes as a priority.

I'm not going to "take my time" I'm pulling back the last backups I have of it now but i'll be asleep before they're finished... I'll get it back, it won't be tough compared to what I just went through.

i also need to send someone money via paypal and their paypal address was in my more recent pm's. if their is anyway i can get this please let me know

thanks man!

lol all of the wheelers and dealers of the classifieds section are affected heavily by the pm's being lost.

me too :wub: oh well not in a hurry to send away my lovely vx

My freind told me he tried to log in but it said his account didnt exist or sum shit?

If he made his account after April 17th then yeah he has to redo it.

think of it as a time machine.

Tomorrow We Work, Your Cameras being shipped out today, and I through in one of the old Handles I made for free for all the wait!

thanks man i appreciate it a bunch!

If he made his account after April 17th then yeah he has to redo it.

think of it as a time machine.

Thanks Steve

why are you stressing over this steve?

Because it drives me nuts when the place is broken, feels like I'm letting people down or something.

any word on snowperception?

shit, I'm sorry about that.... Same thing happened to that site as well, all of the databases got corrupted in one big shot so it also had to get rolled back to April 17th... but it's back now though.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.