SkatePerception

hey, sorry to bring this up but.. is bmxperception undergoing changes? i get a "godaddy" page on my iphone, as well as an Optonline page saying "domain not found" on my computer. when i try to access forums.bmxperception.com on my iphone it says the server is un-responsive. is this the time now that we are getting a homepage and you took the forums offline while you are doing it, or is it that there is something wrong with the site/domain name itself?

21jxj5c.png

The domain was purchased under godaddy.com, which I'm not sure why. Mike made the purchase under his account but I don't have the logon to check out whats going on but I shot him an email seeing if he could look into it.

damn and I thought we were getting a homepage! :ph34r:

anyways, thanks for getting it fixed.

you are, we're working on the framework right now.

am i the only one who can't search? everytime i try i get:

The error returned was: There was an error processing the request. Please go back and try again, or contact an administrator for assistance.

connection to localhost:3312 failed

am i the only one who can't search? everytime i try i get:

shit, I keep forgetting to fix this.

no, you're not the only one this is happening to.

im getting "There was an error processing the request. Please go back and try again, or contact an administrator for assistance.

connection to localhost:3312 failed" too

open it up and reload... let me know if it still does it.

tried.. still there, i emptied my inbox and reloaded still there. ill try logging out/back in

edit: just logged out and back in... still there. hmmmm

tried.. still there, i emptied my inbox and reloaded still there. ill try logging out/back in

edit: just logged out and back in... still there. hmmmm

sent you a test PM to see how it counts now.

hey steve, im trying to put up a gif that i made but it says its not valid image url or something, and i had just changed the one that i had before and it worked fine, i think its cause the link is to long to fit on that line, is there any way for me to put it on or no?

p.s.

ban badassmotherfucker cause hes spamming like crazy

hey steve, im trying to put up a gif that i made but it says its not valid image url or something, and i had just changed the one that i had before and it worked fine, i think its cause the link is to long to fit on that line, is there any way for me to put it on or no?

p.s.

ban badassmotherfucker cause hes spamming like crazy

nevermind, its just when i uploaded it to photobucket the title was real long on the picture so i changed it and reuploaded it and it worked

• Like 5

somebody change the names back to what they were

the mortal combat theme is fucking up my system of looking at peoples photos who ive heard of

the mortal combat theme is fucking up my system of looking at peoples photos who ive heard of

blame julien

hahahahahaha. i'll get to it in the next week or two. i kinda killed my computer sorta and i have a house guest. the file i made that has all of the old usernames and avatars is on my home computa.

Everytime I try to search I get this issue:

The error returned was:

There was an error processing the request. Please go back and try again, or contact an administrator for assistance.

Everytime I try to search I get this issue:

The error returned was:

There was an error processing the request. Please go back and try again, or contact an administrator for assistance.

yeah whats up with that?

ok so ive noticed this for like the past 3 months or so. when im on sp i just get random pop-up adds not really in a new window, just like on the sp page. it didnt really bother me because it just happened like 2-3 times a day but just now it just happened like 5 times in like 3 mins. also i dont think it is good for your computer to have pop ups cause it usually means you have viruses and shit. idk. i dont think its my computer because the same add things pop up when im on the itouch ect. so if you could remove them or something it would be great

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.